Author Topic: Resistance in Ct.  (Read 12070 times)

Frosty

• Top Forum Member
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Resistance in Ct.
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:01 AM »
I like it  ;D ;D ;D  I'm gonna call these resistors patriots, their action has left the politician law maker asshats in Ct. wondering, what do we do now?
Do we hunt them down like dogs, jail ALL of them or use gestapo tactics to break down their door and search the premises because they are breaking the law? http://reason.com/blog/2014/02/18/round-up-tens-of-thousands-of-gun-regist
“As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and a complete narcissistic moron.”  H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun,  July 26, 1920.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
Re: Resistance in Ct.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 08:53:12 AM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/connecticut-last-chance-comply-with-gun-registration-or-else-2907018.html

I hope these people stand their ground on this. So far "well over 90%" have refused to comply. That government can go "F'k" themselves. Let them try to arrest hundreds of thousands. I wish them luck!

Magoo541

• Bryan Munson
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 09:32:16 AM »
Isn't it amazing the the "Editorial Board", wrote the editorial calling for "justice".  No one would put their name to it.  I wonder why? ::)

I'm SICK of cowards hiding behind bureaucracies and the anonymity it provides.  Kidnapping, robbery, extortion and threats of state sponsored violence.  Our local, state and federal governments have exceeded their power limits and we need to hem them in before this gets violent.
He who dares wins.  SAS

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 09:42:43 AM »
Our local, state and federal governments have exceeded their power limits and we need to hem them in before this gets violent.

I think it's too late for that. This will get violent, it's only a matter of time. Having Hi-Cap magazines isn't going to be enough.....Unless they're LOADED.

Wait until Hussein becomes a lame duck after the 2014 elections. Especially if the Republicans take the Senate. He will lash out with anything and everything in his power that will push his agenda. Gun control will be among the first. He has nothing to lose. The only consequences he'll be facing is a lifetime golfing retirement in Hawaii.

locnload

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 09:55:57 AM »
Colorado gun owners regularly give the finger to the new guns laws rammed through last year. Fortunately our Sheriffs don't give a hoot because its simply unenforceable, and they are not the least bit worried about otherwise law abiding gun owners buying regular capacity mags for their legal guns. The morons at the State House would have understood that had they turned off Facebook and Angry Birds during the hearings, Thanks to our oath keeping Sheriffs, there are unlikely to be any clashes between law enforcement and citizens. In Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey, its only a matter of time.
The blood from both sides will be on the hands of the politicians who smugly shelter behind their armed security. I await their trials with baited breath.   >:(

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:42:17 PM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »
County Sheriffs will be the key, in CT and elsewhere.

Just read that the CT State Police made a statement that they would obey and go door to door if ordered to do so by the state government.

Only ones who can legally stop that from happening are the County Sheriffs.  I guess if the line officers of the State Police came down with "blue flue" when they were scheduled to do the Jackbooted Thug routine, they would be legal also.

If neither of those happen it will be up to the gun owners....and there is no doubt they will be singled out for massive SWAT raids.  They must effectively coordinate and all hang together, or assuredly they shall all hang separately.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Bidah

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 01:00:01 PM »
In CT, you have local police officers, and then the CSP.  The CSP will cover where you don't have a local police force.

For decades, every time you purchase a weapon, the paperwork with the information is filed with the CSP.  You can sell long guns privately, but pistol sales have to go through a paperwork process.

Remember, they were given choices too.  Register, Sell, or Transfer out of State.  Since they are going to use the registration forms, how do they know the rifle is still there?  Or magazines?

I still believe that the upper levels of the CT government, and the CSP, are just hard headed enough to pursue action.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”  The Doctor

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »
County Sheriffs will be the key, in CT and elsewhere.

Just read that the CT State Police made a statement that they would obey and go door to door if ordered to do so by the state government.

Only ones who can legally stop that from happening are the County Sheriffs.  I guess if the line officers of the State Police came down with "blue flue" when they were scheduled to do the Jackbooted Thug routine, they would be legal also.

If neither of those happen it will be up to the gun owners....and there is no doubt they will be singled out for massive SWAT raids.  They must effectively coordinate and all hang together, or assuredly they shall all hang separately.

At this point, I have zero faith that any po-po agency will intervene, at least not privately. Behind the scenes, maybe.

The state cop Lt. who spoke yesterday and announced the door-to-door and called the woman who questioned it "un-American" is a prime example. My guess is that you will find damn few cops who will put their oaths ahead of their paychecks, pensions and taking care of their families. And the few that do will be dealt with harshly to serve as an example to any other "oath keepers". My guess would be that Jackass Holder will even try to intervene in their all-too-public pillorying.

All you will need to see is a half-dozen or so very public SWAT team assaults on the homes of the gun-owners - with children present of course as well as the media - and I would guess maybe 80% of the scofflaws will immediately turn in their guns.

I would love to see CT go all Euromaiden on the PTB, but I ain't holding my breath!  >:(
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
there may be a few little do the right thing but most of them will just do what they're told
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »
Any one who obeys these laws deserves to be victimized.
That's what you do to "prey".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk