Author Topic: Sig P250  (Read 5401 times)

7mmRELOADER

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sig P250
« on: June 12, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
I was just wandering if anyone had tried out the P250 yet,  looks like an interesting concept & I thought I might "stimulate" the economy with the purchase of one. Does anyone know if the slides and grips are interchangeable, could you mate a full size frame assy. w/sub-compact grip? What size grip , sm, med, or lg is the gun shipped with and how can you tell the difference? Has anyone installed the short trigger in their P250 yet? Thanks all.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Sig P250
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 07:53:28 PM »
There is a good video available here about the P250 disassembly/assembly that might answer some of your questions.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 08:02:16 PM »
Nope.  No gun shop in my area seems to want to carry anything but the medium grip configuration on the compact model.  I want to see the small grip on the subcompact before I buy and they will not order one without a non-refundable deposit.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Ron J

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 03:05:57 PM »
The SIG Forum (www.sigforum.com) has had some great reviews on the P250.  Lot of people stated that they didn't think they would like the trigger but have fallen head over heels for it.  Then again, like any thing that is man made you will find someone who thinks it's crap. 

I am looking foward to seeing the Subcompact that SIG is going to release later this year. 

7mmRELOADER

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 10:31:30 AM »
Thanks for the info on Sig forum, just about made my brain bleed going through a 33 page thread trying to find the info that I was looking for. I found a Sig dealer here in town that had them in stock plus they had a nice display with just the different size grips,  I've got pretty big hands but I like the small grip the best. The trigger is sweet, it's long but has no stacking at the end, just what you need to get that surprise break. The gun comes standard with night sights but only 1 mag, a sure way for the dealer to sell mags at the time of purchase.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:17:47 AM »

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 02:38:10 PM »
Ron J, what's the info on a sub-compact Sig??
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 02:04:39 AM »
They had a picture of it in the catalog but no time line for anything, I think they're getting the 40sw out soon but I haven't heard anything else. Not sure how reliable this info is but Sig seems to be in the middle of some big contracts and I think the release schedule is reflecting that.
We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk