Author Topic: OH NO ! NOT A GLOCK!  (Read 19604 times)

Neon Knight Anubis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OH NO ! NOT A GLOCK!
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »
Would you rather hear that, or, " How many .45's do you need?"

You win. :)
We'll know for the first time
If we're evil or divine
We're the last in line

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »

Easy, All of them! (Then duck!) ;D
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 01:37:43 AM »
Easy, All of them! (Then duck!) ;D

And a couple .357's for variety   ;D

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »
Remember "Black" is a slimming color, and no white after Labor Day ;D

Maybe, but she will complain less when you want something in Dark Blue, or basic black 
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

HAWKFISH

• Top Forum Member
  • One thing I've learned. **"It's hit or be hit."**
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »
It sounds to me like she is smart!  :)  I could be partial, but I could think of many more poor gun choices to choose out there. And having shot many Glocks, I'd trust my life to one (actually do 99% of the time). The G26 won't be quiet as accurate as some of the bigger Glocks, but it is smaller and it is a GLOCK. It would be a good quality gun to choose.  ;)

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 09:11:23 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2008, 08:49:36 AM »
It sounds to me like she is smart!  :)  I could be partial, but I could think of many more poor gun choices to choose out there. And having shot many Glocks, I'd trust my life to one (actually do 99% of the time). The G26 won't be quiet as accurate as some of the bigger Glocks, but it is smaller and it is a GLOCK. It would be a good quality gun to choose.  ;)

YOU!!  PARTIAL??  :o

NEVER!  ::) ;D

Welcome back Hawk.  Where ya been?
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Ron J

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 10:33:04 AM »

My wife did ask me this.  I told her at least five.  She asked, "How many do you have?”  I told her four. 

Rationale is simple.  One needs at least one or possibly two 45's in a revolver format.  That leaves three to four in various pistol configuration ... such as one or two 1911's and the rest in the form of SIGs or Glocks.  This is important because it means variety and variety in guns is like that of having a variety of shoes or handbags.  You need to have variety to accessorize your outfits. 

What was unbelievable was that SHE DIDN'T DOUBT OR QUESTION ME!  What did happen was that this discussion turned into a debate on "waiting periods" for buying guns.  Didn't see that one coming. 

HAWKFISH

• Top Forum Member
  • One thing I've learned. **"It's hit or be hit."**
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2008, 12:38:33 PM »
I've been around Hazcat. I've been super busy working. Due to the reliability and smooth shooting, my Glocks burn threw ammo like a hot knife through a thousand thanksgiving day turkey's... so it ain't cheap, hence the working all the time.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2008, 02:01:34 PM »
I've been around Hazcat. I've been super busy working. Due to the reliability and smooth shooting, my Glocks burn threw ammo like a hot knife through a thousand thanksgiving day turkey's... so it ain't cheap, hence the working all the time.

All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2008, 02:38:54 PM »
You guys are just afraid of independent minded women who just might out shoot you......To be honest so am I.  :o

I personally like the idea of my wife outshooting me. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and she can take care of goblins before waking me. We actually have 2 Glocks in the ready-to-go safe. M&P's and XD's are just Glock copies. I do want an XD Tactical, but if I want it, I'll have to convince my wife that it's what SHE needs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk