Author Topic: Watching Entire Episodes Online  (Read 11873 times)

Janie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Watching Entire Episodes Online
« on: January 30, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »
Hello, How can I watch full archived and full current episodes online? Thanks!

Janie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Watching Entire Episodes Online
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 10:57:57 AM »
I signed up for the newsletter but still can only watch the teaser. Is there a way to watch full episodes?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 02:28:03 PM »
Janie,  that's going to take a response from the Outdoor Channel.  (or at least from Michael or Marshal.)   

The OC is pretty stingy about releasing stuff on-line.   Sad in this day and age they're hording the shows and loosing out on a lot of potential viewers.    My guess is they think that by not putting stuff on line they're driving people to pay cable/sat providers to watch OC.     Few people are going to be driven that way, they will just find alternative content to watch.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 02:48:19 PM »
My guess is they think that by not putting stuff on line they're driving people to pay cable/sat providers to watch OC.

It's probably the cable companies requiring that from the OC.  The OC has nothing to loose to by putting this stuff online but the cable companies sure do.  I have to pay extra to get OC along with a bunch of other crap, like the cricket channel, that I don't want.  To me it seems that the cable tv model is outdated and they are doing everything thing they can to stay alive.

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 03:49:00 PM »
I can get Sportsman channel & Pursuit with my "bundle" but have to pay for OC ala carte from DirecTV.

I would gladly trade them Pursuit (that has no CC) for OC that captions everything! My hearing is kaput so if there's a whisper or female or kid speaking, forget it.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:31:20 AM »

JC5123

• Top Forum Member
  • Fortune sides with him who dares.
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 04:50:12 PM »
http://videos.myoutdoortv.com/motv/

Kinda like Netflix. The episodes are a couple seasons behind, but you can watch most everything up to about 2012 seasons. For 5.00 a month it's not a terrible deal.
I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery.
God grant that I may not be found wanting,
that I will not fail this sacred trust.

Janie

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 04:04:32 PM »
Thank you for the response folks. I have Dish Network and Netflix. I wanted to watch a recently aired episode again and possibly save it to my files. I guess I will just need to wait for it to be released to Netflix. Thank you all and have a wonderful day!  :)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2015, 06:20:56 PM »
It will be rerun before the start of the next season.

Well, they usually are anyway.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

uncle jed

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 08:19:29 PM »
I have been asking this question for a while, but have never received an answer. My guess is that it's going to be a while.

We dumped cable and satellite about a year ago and don't have plans to go back. From what I have read, it looks like a lot people are going that way. I watched the OC a lot - I mean a lot; but I did not see paying for a special package or for an "a la carte" charge on top of a bunch of crap channels I would never watch any way.

MarkSey

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »
I have been enjoying reading Home Pursuits and asking this question for a while, but have never received an answer. My guess is that it's going to be a while.

We dumped cable and satellite about a year ago and don't have plans to go back. From what I have read, it looks like a lot people are going that way. I watched the OC a lot - I mean a lot; but I did not see paying for a special package or for an "a la carte" charge on top of a bunch of crap channels I would never watch any way.

Is this no longer available btw? I tried rewatching the episodes online but I can't find them anymore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk