Author Topic: Watching Entire Episodes Online  (Read 11839 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Watching Entire Episodes Online
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 09:12:56 AM »
I don't know about OCTV, but like others I'm dumping live feed, DirecTV, and going with Sling and Netflix.

Investigating Sling I found  OC, Sportmans Channel, RFTV and several others are available as an Extra's package for $5/mo.  Brings the total for Sling to $30/mo.  That plus Netflix, and of course my local OTA stations, is more than I'll need.  Not a big sports enthusiast, so no loss there.   I'll be saving $50/mo.

Hoping all the OCTV show will one day be archived on Netflix like so many other shows.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 11:44:36 AM »
I don't know about OCTV, but like others I'm dumping live feed, DirecTV, and going with Sling and Netflix.

Investigating Sling I found  OC, Sportmans Channel, RFTV and several others are available as an Extra's package for $5/mo.  Brings the total for Sling to $30/mo.  That plus Netflix, and of course my local OTA stations, is more than I'll need.  Not a big sports enthusiast, so no loss there.   I'll be saving $50/mo.

Hoping all the OCTV show will one day be archived on Netflix like so many other shows.

Well at least we are starting to get "Gun Stories".
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

BAC

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 04:37:02 AM »
Well at least we are starting to get "Gun Stories".

Wait...is Gun Stories coming to Netflix?

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 10:53:36 AM »
Wait...is Gun Stories coming to Netflix?

I may be wrong (or drunk at the time ;^)) but I watch some of season 1 on Netflix a week ago.
I think they are still negotiating to put more season out there as well!!!!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

BAC

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »
I may be wrong (or drunk at the time ;^)) but I watch some of season 1 on Netflix a week ago.
I think they are still negotiating to put more season out there as well!!!!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

"Hollywood Weapons" is on Netflix, but I haven't been able to locate "Gun Stories."

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:57:15 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 09:36:51 AM »
My bad.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk