Author Topic: Cast Bullet Recommendation  (Read 4275 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Cast Bullet Recommendation
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »
For you guys that load cast lead bullets, here's a site I've ordered from and these are good quality bullets for the price.

The guy's name is Travis Frick and the company is T & B Bullets. I ordered some .44 caliber 200gr from him last week.
Prices are great and shipping is fast.

By comparison for 200gr RNFP .44's:
   *Oregon Trail wants $73.25 for 500 shipping included
   *T & B wants $46.50 for 500 shipping included

He also has 100 round samples for $14 for those wanting to try them before committing to a bigger order.

http://tbbullets.com/Bullets.php

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Cast Bullet Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:32:15 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Peg!!
Those are good prices.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »
This is a win-win thing.

Travis has a small operation that is trying to grow, and offers great prices on a good product........ so, the reloading consumer wins on price and product, and the business wins also.

*I also have a line out with a guy from a nearby county here in south GA with a fledgling home business building brass tumblers and selling tumbling media. His is not the standard pins, but more of an irregular shape that works really well from what I see (gonna get some and experiment). He builds wet tumblers that will carry 1000 .223 casings at a time (billt would love this guy  :D ), or can custom build to suit the customer.
I'll make a separate post when I have more on this.

Edit:

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=30228.0

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 05:09:44 PM »
Good luck to Travis.    His prices are the same as my old cast bullet provider in AL.  Of course, I'd rather deal with GA boys, so my next cast bullet order will be with him.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 04:37:40 PM »
Good luck to Travis.    His prices are the same as my old cast bullet provider in AL.  Of course, I'd rather deal with GA boys, so my next cast bullet order will be with him.

I should clarify, Travis (T & B) is in Oregon.

The other reference in my second post (of which I have since made a separate post on the Reloading Board), is the guy from GA.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:42:36 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk