Author Topic: Neighbor Altercation episode  (Read 4370 times)

kmitch200

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Neighbor Altercation episode
« on: March 12, 2015, 11:26:10 PM »
Have you ever had a neighbor who is a real Rectum Weavil?  The kind that is always ready to bitch about something or complain that the sun rose in the East?
I have and it's not fun. So my interest was definitely piqued when I saw the title of the 3/11/15 TBD show.

Just watched yesterdays episode and all I can say is: WOW!  THAT WAS GREAT!

If you guys haven't seen this one yet, go now and watch it on your DVR. If you missed it, by all means catch the rerun.
Possibly the best show the 3Ms have done yet.

The "force on force" scenarios were nothing like I've seen on other shows, either TBD or any other show/network. LOTS of training about thinking that is really stressed in this show.

Keeping those scenarios 'dirt simple' was genius. What a great way to get in reps on different ways to work out a problem! 

Top. Notch. Well. Done.
You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles; but at least they drive slowly past schools.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Neighbor Altercation episode
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 10:42:40 AM »
The 3Ms and a Marty thank you!

mb
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: Neighbor Altercation episode
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 01:13:42 PM »
It was a great episode. I have dealt with my neighbor like this for years. He blew a gasket when my kids painted my mailbox. He tried to sue me over my kids painting my mailbox. His wife and he poisoned several of my kid’s animals so now I have video cameras up. Their adult kids threatened my juvenile children and that was when things got bad. He sat behind his house with a gun and waited for me but I did not take the bait. The Sheriff’s department has had to get involved several times. Now that he is dead his wife and kids still attempt to stir things but I put them back in place (something about being drug dealers they avoid law enforcement).
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk