Author Topic: Hillary 2016  (Read 11815 times)

tombogan03884

Hillary 2016
« on: April 14, 2015, 12:56:08 PM »
Some campaign suggestions for Granny Clinton.
40 years of ethics problems , maybe she could use a new song ?

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Hillary 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »
Here's a couple rendings of her new logo.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 06:05:32 AM »
Saw the bottom one on FB and laughed so hard I almost drowned on my coffee.  ;D
My thought is that things like this, if spread widely enough will finish the old bat off completely.
We should all vote Dem in the primary, vote for Elizabeth Warren, or who ever else is challenging the old cow. If she loses her own party a 2nd time she's done forever.

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:09 AM »
I can do that here in the People's Republic since I'm an Independent!  :)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 08:31:41 PM »
Isn't this better suited for the "Classic Joke" thread?

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:39:24 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:09:22 AM »
Isn't this better suited for the "Classic Joke" thread?

Richard

I seriously want to get Americans to associate the song with the old bat.
Ted Kennedy's presidential hopes were destroyed forever by a poster that showed a Caddy driving into the ocean with the title "All the way with Teddy K." 3 weeks after the poster appeared he was out of the race and never ran again.
No matter how much they lie, or try to buy off votes they can't do anything against laughter.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2015, 11:04:47 AM »
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

"I can see Russia from my house" did much damage to Sarah Palin although it was Tiny Fey's statement
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »

"I can see Russia from my house" did much damage to Sarah Palin although it was Tiny Fey's statement

And, depending on where in Alaska her house was, it might have been true.
In fact, at 2.4 miles between Big Diomede (Russia) and Little Diomede (US) if the wind is right she could pee on Russia from her house.
Or Todd could.   ;D

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 06:44:07 AM »
Many years ago, Leonard Bernstein (the composer/maestro) was asked what he thought about modern music.  His reply was that he did not think about garbage.

That accurately sums up my feelings about Hillary.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 08:36:02 AM »
Hilary is a "throw away" candidate that the Dems will run in order to avoid burning a viable candidate in an unwinnable race.
There is no way the Dems can win, it is only up to the GOP to not lose.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk