Author Topic: Billt's birthday  (Read 3282 times)

GASPASSERDELUXE

Billt's birthday
« on: November 06, 2015, 10:46:06 AM »
Billt, a very happy birthday to you.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Billt's birthday
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 11:42:47 AM »
Happy Birthday, Billt   :D

Need to get any more safes to hold your presents?

Take care and have a great one.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 12:37:28 PM »
Sorry I can't come up with an a hole song from Youtube, but "Billt " isn't much to work with.
Brainstorm as I typed !

Happy birthday, we won't talk about numbers.   ;D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:35 PM »
Billt, have a great birthday.  Hope you were able to send some rounds downrange!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 07:27:20 PM »
Happy happy.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:10:07 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 07:28:18 PM »
Happy Birthday, Bill!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 10:09:09 PM »
Happy belated birthday Billt!

Missed it as we made a quick trip to ChiTown to celebrate daughter's 30th, and all I can say is "Hope you had just a fraction of the party she had."  However, I also need to remind you the importance of pacing yourself at your age.  Don't want to throw out a hip chasing Miss Legs around you know  ;)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk