Author Topic: Happy Birthday Biker Dude!  (Read 4776 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Happy Birthday Biker Dude!
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:09:43 AM »
Happy Birthday Ellis!  Take advantage of these gift days (I think you have one or two nice ones left), put on the buttless chaps, throw the babe on the back ... or her back, and go for a ride  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Happy Birthday Biker Dude!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:54:59 AM »
Happy birthday !

GASPASSERDELUXE

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 10:43:09 AM »
Happy Birthday!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 04:32:19 PM »
My you're old.   Happy birthday.  Hope you (and I) have many many more.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 06:10:05 PM »
Thanks everyone.  Just finished one of my favorite dishes prepared by my biker babe!  m58, a little rainy today to ride but the Spyder is in storage for the duration anyway, much to our dismay.  Any hint of heavy frost or wintery mix (which is expected Sat.) or snow calls for salt or brine on the bridges at least.  We have had several heavy frosts/ice already.
Don't have much extra cash but I hope to hit a gun show this weekend just because I haven't been in a while and need to catch up with old friends.

Alf, with the grandkids keeping us young at heart at least we hope to be around for many more birthdays thank you very much.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:44:51 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 06:10:48 PM »
Happy Birthday, Eillis, you old man!!  Hahahahaha  and I won't catch up to you for 4 months!

Take care and have a great one
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 06:07:26 AM »
WOW! You're older than Solis ???
Can you tell us stories about hunting dinosaurs ?
 Please .

;D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 04:00:42 PM »
tom, I'd tell you stories about hunting dinosaurs but I know how squeamish you young bucks are.  Might offend certain sensibilities.

Richard

PS:  I might be older than Solus but I'm not as old as dirt and my SS #  is way higher than 2!
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 07:26:51 PM »
yeah.., but an early SSN is more easy ( ;D) to remember.

mine is   100-00-0007
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 07:46:14 PM »
Richard!

Dirt has nothing on you!

Happy Birthday!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk