Author Topic: Love Christmas Specials  (Read 6667 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
Love Christmas Specials
« on: December 10, 2015, 06:32:38 AM »
FREE SHIPPING.   I realize that some vendors run this special off and on all during the year, but it's so nice when I need (NEED) something that the shipping is free.

X-Treme bullets and The Brass Exchange had some specials.  It's too bad the postman had to lug 150# to the front door yesterday.  Didn't mean for it all to show up at once.   90# of bullets and 50# of brass.  Brass exchange are local guys who support and compete in pistol matches. http://thebrassexchange.com/     It's the first time I've bought 9mm brass.  They are so plentiful at indoor ranges and of course if you volunteer at a match they usually let you share in the spoils.  So I've been living off of free brass for, like forever.   But shooting outdoors there little brass to be had and the range is covered with sand, so I don't feel like introducing that FOD to my reloading stash.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
Re: Love Christmas Specials
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 08:24:35 AM »
Nice gift Alf!  Do you need my address to forward excess  ;)

I ordered a batch of Billy Bullets a couple years back when I had time for USPSA.  They ship in the cheap flat rate boxes.  I got to the post office, we had a PO Box at the time, and was asked to come behind the counter.  They had a row of those white plastic totes they use lined up on the counter.  Each tote had a red sticker warning of the weight.  Each tote also contained two of the flat rate boxes.  Nobody in the place would lift them, so I had to carry them out on my own.  Our current mail carrier and neighbor saw me the next day and joked about it.  He recognized what they were when he had to put them there before he left for his route.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:10 PM »
I thought you meant Christmas specials like Rudolph and Charlie Brown Christmas .

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
I thought you meant Christmas specials like Rudolph and Charlie Brown Christmas .

I must admit, when I first read the thread title, I thought that also.......  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 12:51:50 PM »
I'm waiting for Star Wars 25 "What DO you get a Wookie for Christmas" ?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:04:19 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 01:41:04 PM »
Anything he wants.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »
How many combs does a Wookie need ?

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »
How many combs does a Wookie need ?

Just one. But he requires 22 hours each day to use it.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 02:50:21 PM »
SHE, the only real live Wookie is Bubble ass Obama.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
I'm waiting for Star Wars 25 "What DO you get a Wookie for Christmas" ?

By then Chewie dies.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk