Author Topic: Louisville  (Read 17192 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: Louisville
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2016, 07:49:59 AM »
Anybody get their wristband for Michael Buys the Bourbon yet?

Not yet, but then I don't have my NRA credentials yet either. They'll be sent out probably when we get about 2 weeks out I would guess.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 03:21:17 PM »
Looks like I will be able to make it this year. Fly back to the US on the tenth, and if I don't get called back to work before the 20th, I'll be there to harass y'all.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

BAC

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 06:12:12 PM »
We should arrange a time to meet up on Saturday at the Outdoor Channel boof.

deepwater

• SNIPE
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2016, 08:33:02 PM »
keep an eye on your message box when the time comes. that way I can get my number to you and anyone else that'll be there. again, still not 100% sure I will be able to. it all depends on when we do crew change on the ship.

D
YOU CAN TEACH A MONKEY HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE: BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH HIM HOW TO FIX IT!!

BAC

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2016, 10:20:25 PM »
keep an eye on your message box when the time comes. that way I can get my number to you and anyone else that'll be there. again, still not 100% sure I will be able to. it all depends on when we do crew change on the ship.

D

Will do.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 02:26:42 AM »

ExurbanKevin

• Working on Gun Culture 2.1RC3
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • There are CZ's, and there's everything else
    • Ammoman.com
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
Sounds gouda.
I can't understand people who think banning guns makes them safer. They must also believe that banning books makes them smarter.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2016, 07:20:23 AM »
We're working out the final work schedule for May today, and it doesn't look good.   Actually, I'm pretty sure I will not make it.  Bummer.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

BAC

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2016, 05:44:27 PM »
Not yet, but then I don't have my NRA credentials yet either. They'll be sent out probably when we get about 2 weeks out I would guess.
They came!  They came!  No wrist band yet.   :'(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2016, 07:58:44 AM »
They came!  They came!  No wrist band yet.   :'(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine came too, sort of. I got the neck hanger, a bunch of little papers, but no credentials!   >:(

Called NRA, they promised to send them out, but really, for an Endowment member this is how they work? Lame!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2016, 10:19:24 AM »
Mine came too, sort of. I got the neck hanger, a bunch of little papers, but no credentials!   >:(

Called NRA, they promised to send them out, but really, for an Endowment member this is how they work? Lame!

What a set-up pitch .......... oh the temptation....especially since Haz isn't able to get on here as often and provide so many opportunities like he used to (I do miss the Cat, indeed).

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk