Author Topic: amanda B  (Read 3975 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
amanda B
« on: February 22, 2016, 01:43:28 PM »
funeral today, was asked by her mother to speak.  I have about 2 hours and still don't know what to say.

I met her thru my friend Emily ( see the thread below this)

she was married to a guy that was cheating on her with other men and brought hiv home to her.

she died last week after catching a cold, 2 days and that was it.

she was a lady that went thru  hell and came out stronger.  she was a co founder of the Emily faulk  foundation.

she will be missed.

as Emily was always fond of saying.

"life is not about the choices you make, but living with those choices."( yeah it is our motto and on all of our publications)
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: amanda B
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 03:21:20 PM »
Never an easy thing to deal with, TAB.

Take a deep breath, and your heart will give you the words.

My condolences.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: amanda B
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 05:08:03 PM »
Sounds like you have a lot of respect for her and the way she lived.  Let that be your guide.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk