Author Topic: Mr. B is celebrating  (Read 5009 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Mr. B is celebrating
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 07:38:10 AM »
Well, how was it?  Did you get to pop any caps yesterday?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 03:49:17 PM »
Well, I'm late to the party once again.

Happy Birthday, Tom.

I, for one, am pretty happy you continue to get older, you contentious curmudgeon.  Your acerbic wit and intractable political positions add a great deal to this board.

Only thing that pisses me off is I agree with so many of them, and can't really find fault with the few where I think you're wrong.

Just keep on the right side of the lawn, Tom. We need you around here.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 06:06:10 AM »
Thanks every one. No, I didn't do any shooting but I did get taken out for breakfast, and later for a late lunch. Plus, had wonderful weather, sunny and near 60 .
And of course the continued waking on the green side of the grass is ALWAYS a pleasure.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk