Author Topic: What's the backup plan?  (Read 20733 times)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: What's the backup plan?
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2016, 09:19:16 AM »
Don't TRUST any of them, that's the stupidity that got us into this mess.
Watch 'em like a hawk, and punish the ones that need it, that last part is where America's been slacking.

I have "punishing" then since 1991 when I joined the Libertarian Party.  It's those who continued to reward the GOP with their votes year after year.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 01:15:40 PM »
They don't see it that way, that's just "sour grapes" . I'm in a snit so I'll vote or some one who doesn't have a ope in hell.
The founders were pretty clear that punishing politicians, by putting them in fear for their ives was the primary purpose of the 2nd amendment.
Look at how those same founders protested the Stamp act and regulations on powder and shot, horse whippings, tar and feathers, burning the collectors house down,  stealing the govt arms at Ft William and Mary, then shooting the authorities attempting to recover them are not acts that modern sissy Conservatives have the courage for.
They scream about "gun rights" but don't have the balls to apply them as intended.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 02:02:16 PM »
They have no hope in  hell because the "useful idiots" keep doing the same thing and voting GOP so a Democrat won't get in.

How has that thinking been working so far?  Isn't is just what got us into this mess???

So you are  now all dissatisfied with the party you have been blindly voting for and whining because voting that way got us into a mess..

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 06:41:47 PM »
Some of the guys around work who were died in the wool Republicans are finally getting it.  And it's about time. 

However, I still hear people say they don't want Hillary in at any cost.  When the end game is the same and it is that the path there is steep or shallow...is there really any difference.

I've been disappointed by Cruz but, for right now, will vote for either Cruz or Trump.  If the idiots give me a Paul Ryan or other RINO choice to keep scary Hillary out I may just vote for Hillary if I don't stay home.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2016, 02:06:54 AM »
if Hilary gets in, it will make obummer look like a cake walk.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 09:20:43 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2016, 02:22:27 AM »
If they bait and switch false hope with someone like Paul Ryan, McConnel, King, Boehnner, Romney, etc., will it really matter in the end?  I think not.

It's the same path just a shallower slope.  The scary baby eating monster has won the last two times...if someone with his policies had shown up in the 1980's there would have been mass riots and a lurch back to where we should be....however as the water in the frog cooking pot has been turned up slowly the baby eating monster is still in office and the RINO's vote for his policies.

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2016, 05:59:31 AM »
The time to vote for the guy you lie is the primary.
After that the only objective is to keep the democrats out.
If a democrat, any democrat, wins this election your guns are gone, this forum, and any other forum or blog that even discusses personal liberty, or gun rights are gone,  your wages , investments, and savings are gone , any concept you may have of morality or decency will be classed as "hate" or "discrimination", and you will give up your country to rule by feral blacks,Muslims, and the UN.
And you will deserve it.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2016, 08:16:16 AM »
There is an eventual bad end regardless if the RINO's get in.  The further down the slow slope the nation travels the fewer people there are to hit the reset button and the less likely anything will be accomplished in the end. 

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2016, 05:51:38 AM »
The whole problem can be fixed simply any time "the People" developeguts enough to apply the 2nd amendment as intended.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2016, 06:10:27 AM »
Personal peace and prosperity...driven by the irrational hope that "I" won't be touched by the bad things happening around me.  The inability to think critically and then when "Rome is burning" complete denial of the facts.

Rome is burning and some see the smoke and fire which is where Trump's votes are coming from, I believe.  The RINOs must believe that their bait and switch will be rejected or they will bait and switch.

If polled Trump (and Cruz but I don't know if I can support him anymore needs evaluation) voters must say NO to any other candidate and that they will stay home and let the baby eating monster have it to possibly keep the RINO's at bay. 

At this point, I think many of the RINO's prefer Hillary over Trump.  Carl Rove reaching out to Trump is a siren's song from a serpent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk