Author Topic: Happy Birthday All!  (Read 2104 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
Happy Birthday All!
« on: July 07, 2016, 11:36:07 AM »
I enjoy personal greetings and well wishes.  That is why I often post birthday wishes on here.  However, I am saddened to review the days birthdays and see so many of our old friends that don't participate any more.  There are a few that good to have gone, but many real assets to our community that no longer play.

If I miss your birthday, I am sorry!  Some of you get lost in the multitudes of those who registered just for a giveaway, or that have been gone for years.  Many names pop up that I want send a greeting to, and then I see the old friend has been gone for two or even three years.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to those who care, and thanks for being here to all who I consider friends and family!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: Happy Birthday All!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
I'll second that. 

I miss a lot of the guys (and gals) who used to frequent this mess on a regular basis.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk