Author Topic: ALF - Sat it ain't so!  (Read 4742 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
ALF - Sat it ain't so!
« on: July 14, 2016, 12:47:07 PM »
No birthday greetings yet???

Maybe the reports of your death WERE true.

Or, maybe we're pissed that you're past retirement age and still reporting in daily.

Now, learn how you are supposed to act at you're age, teach us the way, and enjoy the day!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: ALF - Sat it ain't so!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 12:54:47 PM »
But, but, he can't . He's never been this old before.
 Happy birthday Alf !

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 01:04:36 PM »
I was going to make a list of those he could learn from, then I realized they're all dead.  Hummmmm ... maybe I have an idea for a birthday present :)
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
Since I started the false report of your demise (for which I am sorry) please accept this hope you have a VERY HAPPY birthday.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 02:20:04 PM »
Happy Birthday, Alf!!!

8)

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:48:52 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 02:21:19 PM »
M58, Why don't you use the membership list, not the list of your former customers.  LOL

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 02:22:35 PM »
He's going out to dinner tonight.
 The cat dept of the local pet shop.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 03:10:14 PM »
He's going out to dinner tonight.
 The cat dept of the local pet shop.

But please tell me where he places the candle on the birthday "cat" before he lights it?
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 04:20:34 PM »
Thanks one and all for the birthday wishes.  I've worked all week and will not get to the range on Friday... bummer >:(

However, otherwise things are well for an old geezer like me.   In my mind I'm still must 39, just with 29 years of experience now. 

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »
Happy Birthday, Alf!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk