Author Topic: M58...It's yer Burfday!  (Read 6521 times)

Timothy

M58...It's yer Burfday!
« on: September 05, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »
Yo, Happy Burfday,  Mr. Trucker/Mortician/Pistolero/Biker dude...

Hope it's a good'un..

T

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 467
Re: M58...It's yer Burfday!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »
Yo. Like, yeh there dude.  Happ birtfda, man.  Hopin' yous is out ridin'. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 595
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 04:00:49 PM »
Yes, Happy Birthday...

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 04:56:11 PM »
Well, Happy Birthday, M58...

I guess keep on trucking and have many more is not just a figure of speech in your case.

Take care and have a great one.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 595
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 07:52:11 PM »
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AsnsRS0kckY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AsnsRS0kckY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:45:30 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 06:46:10 AM »
Turn about being fair play, some one else posted YOUR birthday.
Hope the rest of it is happy as well.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 07:04:47 AM »
Hope it's happy and the weather is good for riding.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 07:23:13 AM »
Happy Birthday Man!
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 899
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 09:12:12 AM »
Thank you all!  It was a pretty good day, including a surprise call from two cubs in Kansas and a steak dinner at Morton's in Chicago.  Outside of that it was a pretty normal Monday workday.  Having been exposed to a few other cultures over the years, and deeply into one the last few years, it is sad that we Americans do not take the time to enjoy each other and "smell the roses."  Some other cultures are looking for a time to gather and party, and no special event goes uncelebrated  When we talk about some of the parties we get to attend these days, many of our "traditional American" friends ask why the big fuss, or why they would take a day off, or express the waste of money.  They only reason I was summoned by the boss and asked to work on this day was because I needed to get here for the celebration.

Thank you again for the greetings - Both here and on the book of faces.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1066
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 10:38:04 AM »
From caskets to semis....eh, one box to another with just a size increase..... hope your birthday blessing increase with the same level...... ;D

Happy Birthday, M!!!!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk