Author Topic: RIP - 3 friends in 18 days  (Read 4042 times)

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
RIP - 3 friends in 18 days
« on: October 15, 2016, 05:55:42 PM »
Rough times, I guess my friends and I are at the age where losses are more frequent, but give me a break.
Goodbye to Joe Agnes, sharp tongued, good guitar slinger and an excellent wheel gunner.
Goodbye to Lee Cheevers, another wheel gunner and expert at all things 4 wheel drive.

Lastly, goodbye Skip Hammond, my fellow Gringo Pistolero, we spit lead all across Texas, worked many matches and phone banks for political and gun rights together. A Texas A&M graduate in chemistry, martial artist, a true student of pistol and knife craft. We ran our phone batteries down many times discussing Heinline to Hanzo the razor. Farewell, your sword will be missed.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: RIP - 3 friends in 18 days
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:19:13 PM »
Sorry for the loss of your friends.  Sounds like the kind of individuals that I would like a lot.

God Bless,

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 06:31:37 PM »
Sorry for your loss and for their family's loss.  Just about the time we get lined out it's time to go.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

RIP - 3 friends in 18 days
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 06:50:02 PM »
Sorry to hear this Ben.

God Bless them on their journeys.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 10:24:45 AM »
So sorry for your loss. A few years ago I lost my only 2 siblings within 6 weeks of each other. Both from cancer. Life is usually very good but when it is time for a bad streak God can serve up one hell of a dose of reality.  I pray for your quick recovery. As you already know the loss gets better but but will never go away.

My prayers are with you.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:13:47 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 12:06:53 PM »
Had the same thing in 2014, Benny..... it's tough, but so are you....My sympathies and condolences to you for these losses.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk