Author Topic: Down Range Radio #494: We’re Mighty Proud Of That Ragged Old Flag  (Read 10595 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Michael, as usual, a good show. And I do agree with the preliminary list you provided. However, I do have to caution you on a few things, as well as offer a few new ideas.

1. NO EFFING COMPROMISE with those you and others have - correctly IMHO - labeled as our blood enemies. When the dems took over they never bothered to even ask us what we thought, as bho said, I won, get over it. To be discussing compromise at this point opens the door to limiting what - if anything - we can achieve.

2. You mentioned the Republican majorities in Congress, I need to remind everyone that those numbers include the likes of Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan. We need to pressure - hard - the weak and stroke the strong - including the few dems who will side with us - and get done ASAP as much as humanly possible. McConnell needs to - but without pressure will likely not - invoke the "nuclear" option to cram bills through.

3. You didn't mention the press. I note the Great Gray Whore, the NYT, is now promising to be "more honest" in their reporting. They have no idea how to do that and it is likely to be just window-dressing. I would love to see some of the uber-wealthy Republicans start to buy up media like the NYT, as the MSM will continue to attack Trump every second of every day.

4. The progressives in .gov will likewise work in concert with the press to continue their attacks on Trump and his administration. There will be no honeymoon, again a good reason to attack now and cram through everything we can, watching for those late night amendments that change or gut the bills in questions that the progressives will use.

5. Trump's AG needs to go after states like IL, NJ, NY and CA based on Heller and Macdonald to reverse the bad gun laws as violations of civil rights, while the other portions of .gov need to sever funding from those states and cities - ALL funding - unless and until they revoke the laws. The dems have played this game for decades, we need to conduct a scorched earth policy as well until there is real, effective and long-term change in these state and local .govs.

6. Trumps admin needs to revoke all of the anti-gun EOs, including and maybe especially the import rules - immediately.

7. Given Heller and Macdonald, as well as the 2A, ANY AND ALL future changes to gun laws need to be modified so that a super-majority of both houses of Congress are required to change them. This will prevent future dem admins from cramming through their own changes once they take over - and they will be working feverishly to change voting laws, et al., to ensure they win in 2, 4, 6 or 8 years. Our blood enemies are patient when it comes to getting back into power, and trust me, they will NEVER again make the mistakes they made this time around and fail an election, not with all of the millenials and post-millenitals of age and coming of age.

8. The ATF needs to be disbanded, its employees barred from working at the Fed level ever again, and core elements of the agencies functions turned over to the FBI. BTW, Comey needs to resign - immediately, and replaced with someone who hasn't sold his soul to the klintoons.

9. There are also now 35 Republican governors, they need to be brought into the loop and supported strongly as the dems will continue to shift their muscle to the state level, everything from changing the local voter laws to supporting ass-wipes like Bloomberg.

10. Every SCOTUS appointee has to be Scalia-like. The dems will whine and cry that when/if Ginsberg for example dies or retires that we need a progressive Jewish woman to be appointed in her place, like that is allocated somehow. The important test for Trump will not be his first pick for SCOTUS, but his second, that will tell us if he is a compromiser (he is already waffling on some of his promises) or if he really wants to make America Great Again.

NO EFFING COMPROMISE!    >:(

Anyone have other ideas? Let's get this rolling!
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: Down Range Radio #494: We’re Mighty Proud Of That Ragged Old Flag
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:51:46 AM »
One more thought - we have a RICO statute, let's have the new AG start using it against the likes of BLM, NBP, even the Soros clan.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:23:44 PM »
Comments on Path's post

1)  Damned right ! We won our first REAL victory since electing Reagan, never mind tings like Heller which were merely staving off disaster. Now is the time to crush our foes. Not just the anti gunners but their co conspirators in all the liberal movements, anti American, anti border, anti capitalist, anti Christian, ALL OF THEM!

2)  Damned right, either break them to our will or kick them out of the Party.

3)  Agreed, the Gray whore (that's no lady, that's the NYT)  hasn't been honest since Walter Durante denied there was a famine in the Ukraine, (1920's 10-20 MILLION dead) They don't know how.
 The Koch brothers could do something, Trump started "Trumpnews just before the election, maybe that's got a future. As it is I'm getting my news from the BBC and Russia. :-(

4)  The enemy with in. They've been infiltrating for 80+ years. Another good place for a purge, break the back of "public employee unions" like SEIU which are nothing but liberal front groups. 

5). AG  (probably Rudy G) needs to go after the gun law scoff laws, yes, but also Sanctuary cities and states who ignore federal immigration laws. Mostly the same as the gun law offeners. Be a good opening shot at the liberals.

6)  He could do it with EO's   . Who's got the pen and the phone NOW, b#tch ?  LOL Hearing protection act and national reciprosity, if not constitutional carry on day one.

7)  This is the flaw I've mentioned before in the Constitution, it assumes honorable men in office and an informed electorate, we are seldom lucky enough to get either, never mind both.

8) This one is debatable,  No matter what we gain there will be licensed dealers, and regulated weapons. Chances are full auto and destructive devices will never return to the hardware store and some one will need to handle the enforcement. The FBI, Comey ? Comey wasn't the one who got paid off, and he risked immediate firing by reopening the case. The ultimate responsibility lies with the political appointees, Lynch and Holder, who both belong in ail.

9)  ABSOLUTELY. ! 

10)  Trump will probably get 3 SCOTUS appointments at least, they ALL need to be strict constitutionalists. Might be able to get rid of Sotomeyer, and what's her face on the "good character " clause as well. Worth thinking about.

PS). That's why I want to see Rudy as AG. He made his name with RICO and has already mentioned applying it to the Clinton Foundation. I'd like to see it applied to the DNC as well.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 01:39:14 PM »
OK, I am scared. Tom agreed with me on almost every point!!!!!  ;D  ;D  :o  ;D  ;D

J.B. Books

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 02:30:49 PM »
And he did so without mentioning a noose, guillotine, firing squad or a bag-o-hammers bludgeoning!

[emoji3]

Sponsor

Timothy

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 02:36:05 PM »
BTW, Charlie Baker of MA cannot, under most circumstances, be considered a Republican in anything but title...

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 03:09:47 PM »
And he did so without mentioning a noose, guillotine, firing squad or a bag-o-hammers bludgeoning!

[emoji3]

He didn't get into the revolutionairies rioting for communism.
 Then I would have been weighing the advantages of machine guns over muzzel loading cannon.
 Is belt fed more economical than grape shot ?

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2016, 03:43:26 PM »

He didn't get into the revolutionairies rioting for communism.
 Then I would have been weighing the advantages of machine guns over muzzel loading cannon.
 Is belt fed more economical than grape shot ?

Depends on what you use for the shot....rocks and broken glass are cheaper than steel and lead.  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 06:20:59 PM »
trey gowdy for ag... if you don't know who that is, just search youtube.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2016, 06:34:31 PM »
Anyone that doesn't know who Gowdy is ain't paying attention

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk