Author Topic: Post Pres. BHO Era  (Read 6694 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
Post Pres. BHO Era
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:24:37 PM »
Presidents have a history of stepping into the shadows following the end of their time in office.  For the good of the nation, they step back, and let the new president do his job.  How about Pres. BHO, who along with is bride have praised Pres. GWB for the class of their transition and support?  WWHHHHELLLLLL (Sorry Pres. Reagan), read this from Pres. BHO's statement on his farewell speech to be given soon in Chicago:

President Obama has said that while he won't weigh in on every issue once he is out of the White House, he would consider speaking up about issues that go to "core questions" about American values and ideals.

So much for class, respect, history, and what's best for the people of this nation  >:( >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

Re: Post Pres. BHO Era
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:28:34 PM »
What else would you expect from this trailer trash treasonous Muslim POS ?

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 01:17:36 PM »
I would expect him to act worthy of the office he holds!  I don't care about his track record or legacy.  It is all about the office and the nation he serves!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:46:36 PM »
He never served this nation, Mike...

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 01:59:52 PM »
Remember those commercials on TV:  "I'm not a doctor, but I played one on TV"?

He never served, but he played President in the Oval Office, and that means that he owes it to the office.

Pres. BHO did more to set back racism and hate in this nation in his eight short years than had been gained since Pres. Lincoln acted.  From what I can read in his statement of today, if you think that Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton were bad - You ain't seen nothing yet!  You think we have seen a lack of bi-partisonship over the last few administrations - We now are facing the possibility of our first former president lobbyist.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:29:04 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 02:00:54 PM »
You must not have been paying attention for the last 8 years. This is a big white Cadillac in front of a tar paper shack sort of POS we're talking about. $95 Milliom on vacations with your tax money.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
He owes more than he's willing to pay, just like the fuggers that voted for the piece is shite! 

I'm not arguing with anything you've said but HE WILL NEVER GO AWAY and sadly, he's going to be sucking off the gubmint teat for the rest of his life...

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 02:40:42 PM »
You must not have been paying attention for the last 8 years. This is a big white Cadillac in front of a tar paper shack sort of POS we're talking about. $95 Milliom on vacations with your tax money.

We can go back and forth about vacations and golf, but that is not the point or issue here.  Presidents have a history of respect for the peaceful transfer of power, and they get out of the way of the incoming president.  THAT IS THE POINT AND ISSUE!

We will survive money spent on vacations, we are so damn deep in debt it is a drop in the bucket at this point, but we will not survive a former president undermining the sitting president.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 02:44:47 PM »
Perhaps he will be assigned a Secret Service agent who is a realist rather than an idealist.....
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 02:44:52 PM »
I'd bet that the disrespect will emanate from the Clintons too! 

I think the last decent dem to leave was Carter!  The last two, not so much!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk