Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 31922 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
OBAMA IS GONE
« on: January 20, 2017, 01:08:15 PM »
Happy, happy, happy.....    ;D

Another scientific, objective and truly representative poll of all possible realistic options....    8)
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 01:36:31 PM »
Obama is gone...

That just sounds, I don't know, so absolutely right.  It may be the most perfect sentence in the English language. 

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 02:01:01 PM »
Saw him and the tranny boarding Air Force 1 .
 Couldn't help but wonder, what's he need the plane for, he's only going across town?
 Probably taxi'd around te terminal then the pilot announced, "OK  you two, put back the silverware and get the f#ck off my plane".

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 02:10:12 PM »
So, is anyone coming up with a t-shirt that says  ...    Barack who?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 02:54:56 PM »
The best part was watching mooch suck a lemon AAAAAALLLLLLL during the inauguration!!!    ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:55:27 AM »

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 03:07:56 PM »
I was really hoping that Pres. Trump at the end of his speech would have said "Mr.obama,the people have voted...You're FIRED"
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 06:36:34 PM »
I did like the part where he bypassed the Clintons and George W on the podium.  At lunch he recognized the Clintons and that was OK I thought....he does need Congress to get things done.  They can charge them with treason later on when no one is expecting it...    ;)

To )&^#$ with the media.  I thought his speech was on target....it is dark for most of America and it is tough on small business.  We all know people here who need jobs and who have been touched by violence...maybe it's dark a dark speech for the hotsy totsy beautiful people who live up above us...but it's spot on in this world. 

The privileged need to get out more. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
Saw him and the tranny boarding Air Force 1 .
 Couldn't help but wonder, what's he need the plane for, he's only going across town?
 Probably taxi'd around te terminal then the pilot announced, "OK  you two, put back the silverware and get the f#ck off my plane".

Can't be AF 1 since that call sign is reserved for the plane carrying THE PRESIDENT, not the ex-president.  What the media says is that it was an Air Force plane.  Probably the smaller jet used by the VP.  He's off to Palm Springs for some R&R (golf) and inner reflection.   

Tempted to make fun of that but most presidents have done the same thing.  Take a vacation.   I do hope however the USAF charges him MSRP on the cost of that.

And yes, the Obamas will settle in a multi-million dollar mansion in DC.  9 bedrooms I think.  So much for their hometown of Chicago.  And how exactly do you amass so much money from a life of public service?

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 09:44:19 PM »
It was Executive One they use for the call sign.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 06:20:39 AM »
Tail number 27000 whatever the call sign.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk