Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 31940 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 11:54:41 AM »
It's only called "Air Force 1" when the PotUS is actually on board.
Any other time it is designated by the tail number.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/air-force-one

The President of the United States must be ready to travel anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice. Fortunately, modern Presidents have access to a variety of transportation options — including flying aboard Air Force One.

Technically, Air Force One is used to describe any Air Force aircraft carrying the President — but since the middle of the 20th century, it has been standard practice to refer to specific planes that are equipped to transport the Commander-in-Chief. Today, this name refers to one of two highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft, which carry the tail codes 28000 and 29000. The Air Force designation for the aircraft is VC-25A.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Timothy

OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »
I've had several severe head traumas and still feel elated to have him out of our house...

The fake news has already begun!  Trump was blamed by the media for removing the bust of MLK from the Oval Office.  Turns out it was blocked by an open door and the douche bag press turd didn't see it...

Personally, I hope he sends the press corp packing....

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 12:43:17 PM »
They also claimed attendance was much lower but used a picture from early AM when people were justgetting there.

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »

Tempted to make fun of that but most presidents have done the same thing.  Take a vacation.   I do hope however the USAF charges him MSRP on the cost of that.

What's he need a vacation from?  He didn't do anything in office except play golf, campaign, and screw thinks up with his pen and phone.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 03:08:44 PM »
You would think a couple of multi millioniares  like that would pay their own way, just for the novelty of it.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:31:36 PM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 03:31:11 PM »
I've had several severe head traumas and still feel elated to have him out of our house...

The fake news has already begun!  Trump was blamed by the media for removing the bust of MLK from the Oval Office.  Turns out it was blocked by an open door and the douche bag press turd didn't see it...

Personally, I hope he sends the press corp packing....

He has already shown the press that he is not interested in catering to them.  This will be an interesting time as they try to keep up with him instead of him bowing to them.  They have seen a hint, and they are about to get a huge lesson in the Constitution:  The First Amendment gives them freedom, not all access and advance notice.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »
Sean Spicer just berated the press corp and media and left without allowing any questions!

BURN!!!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 07:21:42 PM »
Spicer knows how to influence friends and win enemies.  I don't mean that sarcastically either.

It's about time somebody got in the media's face.  All this getting along BS over the years was a red herring...it's never been a debate.

F'em and feed them fish heads if they don't like it.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 06:05:05 AM »
Fins, they aren't worthy of heads.

Timothy

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 12:04:27 PM »
Fins, they aren't worthy of heads.

Give em fish ass... 

fins crisp up nicely breaded wif budda...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk