Poll

Obama is gone.  Are you happy?

Yes
22 (95.7%)
No.  I have a deep seated emotional problems and severe head trama I never recovered from.  Kumbayaawaahaawaahaawaaa.
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: OBAMA IS GONE  (Read 32037 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: OBAMA IS GONE
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 06:52:09 AM »
The first thing I noticed is how much easier it is to look at Melania, than that tranny with an ass that can't fit between a railroad track.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 02:25:39 PM »
The first thing I noticed is how much easier it is to look at Melania, than that tranny with an ass that can't fit between a railroad track.

Bill, you have such a way with words.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

8)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 06:34:31 AM »
Bill, you have such a way with words.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I agree.  Bill you should write a book of useful sayings.....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 07:14:34 AM »
I click on this one every time I get on Downrange...  Just because I really like the title!

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 11:35:42 AM »
I click on this one every time I get on Downrange...  Just because I really like the title!

Crusader Rabbit

Yeah...maybe Marshal should make it a sticky at the top of the board.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 08:49:14 AM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2017, 12:29:00 PM »
WHAT PEG SAID, WAT BILL SAID TOO!

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2017, 01:42:56 PM »
I really have no further comments, but I wanted to keep this thread at the top of the list because I so enjoy reading the title.

And he is still gone...

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Timothy

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2017, 02:00:55 PM »
"It's too late, he's gone!!!"

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2017, 02:36:35 PM »
"It's too late, he's gone!!!"

No he isn't!

The jerk is hanging around and answering the phone whenever the media calls him to stir the pot  >:(
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2017, 02:58:50 PM »
No he isn't!

The jerk is hanging around and answering the phone whenever the media calls him to stir the pot  >:(

Tough shite, phuque em...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk