Author Topic: "Alternate Facts" & Trump's So Called... "Muslim Ban"  (Read 5448 times)

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: "Alternate Facts" & Trump's So Called... "Muslim Ban"
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 01:41:06 PM »
How in the hell can some liberal judge in Seattle, block the orders of the President Of The United States???

This is the same dim bulb judge who wouldn't allow a male rape victim question his female attacker because it might be traumatic for her.  Never mind that the male victim was kicked out of college and was mentally scarred by the event...  She MIGHT be traumatized by the questions.

This judge needs to find another line of work.  Maybe Pres. Trump's judicial team can expedite the search.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 868
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 02:39:06 PM »
Not being the sharpest tack in the box, I can't understand this ruling:

Unless this Judge can find actual case law that parallels this, how can he step in on something coming from this level of government?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 06:17:08 AM »
He's a liberal, they just do whatever the hell they want.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk