Author Topic: "Alternate Facts" & Trump's So Called... "Muslim Ban"  (Read 5595 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
"Alternate Facts" & Trump's So Called... "Muslim Ban"
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:50:39 AM »
It's easy to determine the meaning of "Alternate Facts." They are the truths that our MSM refuses to report, because they could be harmful to liberal Democrats. As the liberal hysteria continues to grow, let's look at some of these so called, alternative facts.

The "ban" is not a permanent ban. It is a postponement of FOUR MONTHS while procedures are reviewed, with the exception of Syria, for which there is no time limit at present. The seven countries involved in this action are not "Trump's list." These countries are taken verbatim from PRESIDENT OBAMA'S list of nations he identified as posing "extraordinary risks."

Of the seven "countries" involved, six of them are completely failed states known to have robust ISIS networks and the other, Iran, is a sworn enemy of The United States and a world-wide sponsor of terrorism. The fact is it is not a "Muslim" ban. If it were, then Egypt, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, and other countries where the overwhelming numbers of Muslims actually live, would be a part of it. The vast majority of Muslims in the world are not impacted one, damn bit by this action.

Talk about fake, f**king news. Of far more reaching consequence is Obama's ban of Haitian refugees. Nearly 5000 of them have been deported in a program that has been accelerated just this past September. Yet the screaming liberals seem to have no problem with that. This is all just more evidence that shows if Democrats didn't have have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

tombogan03884

Re: "Alternate Facts" & Trump's So Called... "Muslim Ban"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 05:53:08 AM »
Notice that many of the "grass roots " protestors are carrying factory printed signs .

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 06:50:01 AM »
Notice that many of the "grass roots " protestors are carrying factory printed signs .

It all reeks of Soros money.

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »
Soros, Obama, Clinton, CAIR, NAACP, Southern poverty law. The democrats are out in force. I think he got a credible threat and acted on it and the slime time media strikes again. Well at the same time a Seal was killed and 4 wounded in Yemen. When we were in country and there was credible threats. Flights got shut down communications shut down. We limited non essential activities for safety reasons. 
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 03:16:57 PM »
We were all missing the point.
The PAUSE ( not ban) has nothing to do with how many Muslims are in a country.
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia even Iran did not meet the criteria used.
They have functioning Govt's.
Look at the list again, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, none of those countries have functioning effective govts.
It is less about "Muslim" states and all about FAILED  ones

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:05:53 AM »

bulldog75

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 05:08:55 PM »
Most of these countries have terror training camps or fund it. I think he got a credible threat and acted like he should.

We were all missing the point.
The PAUSE ( not ban) has nothing to do with how many Muslims are in a country.
Pakistan, Saudi Arabia even Iran did not meet the criteria used.
They have functioning Govt's.
Look at the list again, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, none of those countries have functioning effective govts.
It is less about "Muslim" states and all about FAILED  ones
Citizens sleep peacfully at night knowing that rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf - George Orwell

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »
U.S. Expands Visa Waiver Restrictions For Recent Travelers To Libya, Somalia, Yemen

"WASHINGTON — In what could be a sign the administration is moving away from a policy seen as discriminatory, the Obama administration announced Thursday that it is restricting visa-free travel to the U.S. for recent visitors to three additional countries — but not for dual nationals with those passports."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/visa-waiver-libya-somalia-yemen_us_56c5fc45e4b0c3c550540558

Allen West Republic with C.J. Johnson and Relationship Quotes For Couples.
Yesterday at 12:11am ·

Trump didn't pick the countries to ban. The Obama administration did.

"Why these 7 countries?" I found myself asking. To answer, we have to go back to the Obama administration:
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 03:30:24 AM »
How in the hell can some liberal judge in Seattle, block the orders of the President Of The United States???

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 601
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 08:29:31 AM »
Because he can...or changes the law to suit himself so he can.  And...some dirtbag attorney knew he would.

I think the judge should go on an one-way exchange program to Venezuela and stay there...he can make all the laws he wants down there up until he crosses the line with Dear Leader and he will at that instant realize the brilliance of separated powers in the US Constitution.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »
Teir thing is the brilliance of seperated heads and torso's.
 That works for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk