Poll

What will become of the lastest sabre rattling with North Korea?

Status quo.
10 (71.4%)
A limited strike.
2 (14.3%)
All out war on the Korean Penisula.
0 (0%)
Regional war including limited forces of Japan and China.
1 (7.1%)
North Korea nuclear strike.
0 (0%)
Something else.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: N O R T H - - K O R E A  (Read 10858 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
N O R T H - - K O R E A
« on: April 14, 2017, 03:51:00 PM »
What does your crystal ball tell you?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: N O R T H - - K O R E A
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 05:23:05 PM »
the fat little slob in north korea is looking for another hand out,He makes threats and the UN offers him money(that we end up paying) to be quiet for a while,which he does,until he runs out of cash. I think China will take him out before we do.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 05:52:08 PM »
If he pushes it, I'd think the best first move by Trump would be to stop all trade with N. Korea and with any country that does trade with them.

Don't know of any that do for sure except China, and they would not be please with anyone who jeopardized their trade with us.

And if it came to an armed showdown, I think China would prefer to take him out than risk a war with us or needing to weasel out of of protecting an ally with the risk of war.

China is about the size of the US and probably near 90% of their population lives on the coast...for sure  a vast majority of their industry is there...easy targets

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 05:58:24 PM »
China also has no laws restricting them from killing the little phuque!

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 06:05:51 AM »
China refused several ship loads of coal from NK the day after Trumps talks with their leader.
Said they didn't need NK coal, the US would take care of them (more US jobs ).
The best thing would be for the South to invade behind a barrage of MRE's and Rice balls.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 07:29:01 AM »

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 08:05:13 AM »
I just read that a number of NK soldiers are being investigated for jokes about L'i'l Kim, comparing him to a kindergartner and suggesting that he is mentally ill.  Another joke lumped him in with his grand father and father and referred to them as "Kim squared."  Link:  http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/04/14/Report-North-Korea-soldiers-face-punishment-for-Kim-Jong-Un-jokes/8141492181723/

When the only folks in the whole country who aren't going to bed hungry start ridiculing you, time could be ripe for an internal insurrection.

It would not surprise me if Kim found himself out of a job and into a grave, courtesy of the oppressed NK people and their army.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 12:17:55 PM »
Thing is, in NK  the troops are only less starved than the population. The only ones who actually get "enough" are the very top elites.
Those jokers better be careful or they'll be looking down 40 mm barrels like his uncle.
Thing is, if he gets wacked it will just result in fighting between party and Army leaders who really aren't any better.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »
Thing is, in NK  the troops are only less starved than the population. The only ones who actually get "enough" are the very top elites.
Those jokers better be careful or they'll be looking down 40 mm barrels like his uncle.
Thing is, if he gets wacked it will just result in fighting between party and Army leaders who really aren't any better.

They probably can't be much worse either.   

So any fighting will do in a few of them at least.  Not a big improvement, but it kills some time and candidates before someone gets in a position to make a fool of themselves on the world stage again.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »
I don't believe that we will strike them or anything more than that, but I don't believe that it will be status quo.  I think Pres. DJT has sent a message by sending war ships to the area, and by discussing with China that they become more involved. 

Now here is the bigger question:  Did our President ask China to police their region, or did he put China on notice that it is time for them to consider which side they wish to find themselves on?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 05:42:54 PM »
that's the several trillion dollar question.

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk