Author Topic: Powder Score  (Read 5906 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Powder Score
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
I wish I had time too shoot let alone reload.   I have 2 more weeks worth of work, then I am off for a month.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 08:52:50 PM »
Titegroup $62.99 for 4#.

https://reloadingunlimited.com/product/hodgdon-titegroup/?ct=t(This_Weekend_at_Reloading_Unlimited_Hodg9_15_2017)&mc_cid=94d61d564f&mc_eid=390fd585b8

Funny, the 4 pound is the better deal averaging $15 +change per pound, and the eight pound jug jumps back up to $18 +change per pound before shipping and hazmat.

Hazmat is the same as bullets.com, but the shipping is $7 higher. Total for the four pound jug shipped is $99.48 or $24.87 per pound........still not bad at all.

I've bookmarked the site and can check it when shopping.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 06:49:41 PM »
You could sign up for their emails, but they're a little too prolific.  I may unsubscribe.  I just want the primers which they never seem to have.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2017, 06:46:27 PM »
You could sign up for their emails, but they're a little too prolific.  I may unsubscribe.  I just want the primers which they never seem to have.

Primers are next on my list.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:25:59 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk