Author Topic: Why The Liberal Democrats Are Finished  (Read 4266 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Why The Liberal Democrats Are Finished
« on: October 21, 2017, 08:10:54 AM »
This whole recent Las Vegas shooting is really showing why Trump won in the first place. And it had nothing to do with the "Russians".  Dianne Feinstein, the most anti gun politician of them all, recently said on network television, that no gun law would have stopped the Las Vegas shooter. Yet her and her liberal Democratic cohorts are still clamoring for more gun control. Why? Because they simply want to disarm Americans any way they possibly can. She just proved it with her statement. The NRA has been saying this for decades. Now they have the liberal Democrats proving them right.

Back in the 70's and 80's there was a rabidly anti gun Senator from Ohio named Howard Metzenbaum. He was the first to admit that fact. Once when he was being grilled by a reporter over the effectiveness of one of his many anti gun bills, he became unglued and shouted with the cameras rolling, "I don't care about the crime rate. I just want to get the guns!"

This is all coming into light now. Liberals are all starting to look like fools. Especially since Trump's victory. The liberals simply cannot handle it. They are coming apart as a political party. Hating Trump is not a political platform, and they know it. But they have nothing left to sell. And everything they have sold through Obama, along with the rest of their political hucksters, has been proven to be a colossal failure. Politically, economically, as well as socially.

Democrats had organized labor in the bag for decades with the union workers, petro chemical workers, along with the auto workers and the miners. Hillary and the liberal Democrats threw them all away. And for what? Black Lives Matter? They all now belong to Trump and the Republicans. The Dems made it easy, by drowning themselves in their own Kool-Aid. There is nothing left for these idiots to do. And the more they keep acting like this, the worse they're making it for themselves. They are like the Titanic. It was doomed as soon as it hit the iceberg. It just took 2 hours and 40 minutes to convince everyone. With the liberal Democrats it took just a bit longer....... One election cycle.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
Re: Why The Liberal Democrats Are Finished
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:50:27 AM »
I believe Schumer is warning Dem's to stay away from the gun control issue until after the next election.

They know gun control:

Isn't supported by the facts.
Has little chance of passing.
And isn't good for their re-election chances.

But they keep trying.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »
No doubt the Dems are distancing themselves because of upcoming elections.  They would like to get back the voting block they lost.

If Trump's economic plan get's put in it may set the Dems back a generation. 

Personally, I am wanting to build and RV park and I need a few more $$$'s to get on with it.  If the tax bill passes people will start working on it the week later.  I've got 20,000 cubic yards of dirt to move and that's expensive. 

And then after this project a gas station.  I plan on selling Black Rifle Coffee....whaddya' think?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 09:16:01 AM »
No doubt the Dems are distancing themselves because of upcoming elections.  They would like to get back the voting block they lost.

If Trump's economic plan get's put in it may set the Dems back a generation. 

Personally, I am wanting to build and RV park and I need a few more $$$'s to get on with it.  If the tax bill passes people will start working on it the week later.  I've got 20,000 cubic yards of dirt to move and that's expensive. 

And then after this project a gas station.  I plan on selling Black Rifle Coffee....whaddya' think?

The dems just keep driving nails in the coffin....and I hope Trump just keeps handing them the nails.

Best wishes (prayers....... and crossed fingers too) on the RV park.....could be a good investment. Location and access is key, but since we started camping (on our third travel trailer in four years, since the wife keeps flipping them for better deals that pay for themselves) we've noticed that a large portion of the RVing community will go and stay almost anywhere just to be able to go "somewhere away from home"... especially during holiday seasons.

Heck, if you get it done you just might look up one day and ol' Peg'll be payin' a visit.   ;D

Have you checked the Black Rifle Coffee company's financials since the recall a few weeks ago?
I doubt it hurt them much on their ground coffee since it was their canned coffee that was recalled.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 09:29:01 AM »
I didn't know about the Black Rifle coffee issue.  I bought some and I like it OK...but their strongest, Murdered Out, wasn't strong enough for me.  I did think it would be neat to have a small section for their coffee along with others just as a PR thing for guns.

Thanks for the well wishes on an RV park.  The dang things are continuously at 95% occupancy and above around here.  Let me know you are coming and I'll put you up for a while. 

One of the things I noticed is that the high $$$ rigs park at areas with water and then with attractions.  So, the land I bought is in a flood plain so I saved $$$'s on purchase and I have less dirt to move to get water access for the pads...saving more $$$'s.  I just don't have the $$$'s I need to build it out the way I'd like on the start.  Take a look at this place http://www.reunionlakerv.com/ over towards where I grew up.  I'd like something similar but that will be phase II or III.  Eventually there will be a pool or two, a river float, miniature golf and maybe a park train.  And....USSA is just down the road 10 minutes.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:42:52 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 09:40:53 AM »
Gun control has killed the Dems before, (1994 Mid Terms), and it will kill them yet again. It is all risk, and no reward for the liberal Democrats.... but as always, they never learn.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 09:41:56 AM »
<snip>.... but as always, they never learn.

Which is both, "thank goodness" and the reason why they are the way they are.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 10:03:49 AM »
I didn't know about the Black Rifle coffee issue.  I bought some and I like it OK...but their strongest, Murdered Out, wasn't strong enough for me.  I did think it would be neat to have a small section for their coffee along with others just as a PR thing for guns.

Thanks for the well wishes on an RV park.  The dang things are continuously at 95% occupancy and above around here.  Let me know you are coming and I'll put you up for a while. 

One of the things I noticed is that the high $$$ rigs park at areas with water and then with attractions.  So, the land I bought is in a flood plain so I saved $$$'s on purchase and I have less dirt to move to get water access for the pads...saving more $$$'s.  I just don't have the $$$'s I need to build it out the way I'd like on the start.  Take a look at this place http://www.reunionlakerv.com/ over towards where I grew up.  I'd like something similar but that will be phase II or III.  Eventually there will be a pool or two, a river float, miniature golf and maybe a park train.  And....USSA is just down the road 10 minutes.

I don't think it would hurt sales at that level. If it's on the shelf, folks will buy it. I'd buy it.

There are a few RV resorts over on the coast of GA similar to the one you linked.
The two main things you need in a private RV park is:
1) Be "Big Rig" friendly with longer/wider sites with 50 amp service and full hook-ups
2) Be "kid friendly" with the amenities you mentioned.

We usually stick to state parks for the quietness.

I hope the future economy allows more opportunities for things like this. Right now there are more people camping/RVing and places are few. A couple of groups I'm in on the Book of Faces has people scrambling to find fall camping spaces, especially since many of the COE campgrounds either shut down completely or go to half occupancy in the fall and winter to save operating costs. That, combined with the influx of snowbirds makes state park sites and private sites hard to get over the next five months in GA and FL. We have to make reservations for the two weeks we got to our favorite state park in FL eleven months in advance, and have to be sitting literally with my finger on the button to place the reservation at 8:00 AM on the first allowable day. It's a frenzy for prime spots to camp down here.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 10:15:41 AM »
Oh yeah, 50 amps and kid friendly.  Full hookups with internet and cable.  60-80% will be parked with water out front. 

Monthly goes for $450 here....or $45 a day.  That's for a concrete pad and dirt road leading to it for full hookup (maybe cable and internet...maybe not).  What we're planning is paved roads along with a picnic table at each spot with some trees left in between.  What do you think the charges should be?

Will also have a nature walk over 12-15 acres....forgot to mention that.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 01:15:45 PM »
Oh yeah, 50 amps and kid friendly.  Full hookups with internet and cable.  60-80% will be parked with water out front. 

Monthly goes for $450 here....or $45 a day.  That's for a concrete pad and dirt road leading to it for full hookup (maybe cable and internet...maybe not).  What we're planning is paved roads along with a picnic table at each spot with some trees left in between.  What do you think the charges should be?

Will also have a nature walk over 12-15 acres....forgot to mention that.
I know a guy in construction that has been looking for a big project that does not involve big corporations, sound perfect.

Honestly I am so sick of working for silcone valley money its not even funny.   I would love to deal with a guy trying to make.a future for himself.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk