Author Topic: GSSF 2018  (Read 1754 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
GSSF 2018
« on: March 30, 2018, 07:47:35 AM »
River Bend Gun Club's Ballistic Challenge was 2 weeks ago.  I did okay.  Not great.  But then considering the lack of practice this winter. 

I'm second place Super Sr.  I'm at 42nd place(out of 281)with a score of 88.43.   Only thing of note was I was only down 1 in 5 to Glock.

However in looking at the 1st place Sr I notice something odd about his score.   There was obviously some problem with his entry as you can't have negative added time.  You can't possible have a 0.00 as a final score in a stage.   So there could be hope IF the raw times were right, regardless of the added time, I could be top Super.   

14th place  T. Parker Total Score 72.16

5-to-Glock Time: 29.18,  Added Time: -29.18,  Final: 0.00
Glock M Time:  35.16, Added Time: 37.00, Final:  72.16
Plates  Time 67.56, Added Time: -67.56,  Final:  0.00

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
Re: GSSF 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 02:56:51 PM »
You're in the top 15% overall. I think that's pretty good, considering the lack of practice. Maybe you can get in the top 10%. You probably beat the other guy by a long way for super senior. We'll have to wait and see what his score is after it's corrected.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 07:34:49 AM »
GSSF finally posted the final scores and the prizes.

I won Super Senior.   $75.   Not a great score but I'll pocket the money.

Also won in a random drawing 2 years membership renewal in GSSF.  Worth about $70. 

Starting to ramp up practice, so next match should be better.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 08:32:49 AM »
So....

Cash money?

You’re a Pro now?

Endorsement deal in the works???

Congrats Super S!

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 11:16:39 AM »
Goof job Alf.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:58:03 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk