Author Topic: Liberal panty wetter.....  (Read 9372 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Liberal panty wetter.....
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 09:49:16 PM »
sure seems that way.  the political culture here is changing and not for the better.  Portland has spread its cancer pretty hard.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
Yeah Frank has a good question.  You probably just need to have your guns bunge corded down in safes for a move so you don't have to pack them again.  In fact...I might just have to check into how to bunge my guns in the safes....since I'm moving the safes in the next two years to another abode.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2019, 10:51:48 AM »
Lose foam in plastic bags works just fine as well. When I bolted the safe in the container used contractor trash bags full of packing peanuts. I had no issues, was a mess filling the bags.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2019, 11:06:55 AM »
Now there's a product idea.

Design dressers, closet fixtures and whatever else that can be closed, secured and treated like a moving crate. 

Still have to deal with built in fixtures like kitchen cabinets 
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2019, 06:01:42 AM »
Still, I like the idea Solus.  Modular storage you can take with you.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 08:31:13 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2019, 04:16:38 PM »
Why not? Instead of walk-in closets, real estate agents can advertise, "Bedrooms accommodate 4 size XL Go-N-Home wardrobes in the provided nooks". And, "There's room for enough Stow-N-Go dressers and nightstands for your in-laws to drop in anytime".
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2019, 04:29:03 PM »
Now thinking of how to make a walk-in-closet collapsible to steamer trunk size or so...
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2019, 05:51:36 PM »
Why not? Instead of walk-in closets, real estate agents can advertise, "Bedrooms accommodate 4 size XL Go-N-Home wardrobes in the provided nooks". And, "There's room for enough Stow-N-Go dressers and nightstands for your in-laws to drop in anytime".

part of the reason is in the ubc, for a room too be a bedroom it must have a built in closet and it can not have a door into uninhabitable space( read that as garage)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
Of course there have to be closets. If there weren't any closets, what would all of the LGBTQIA+ people come out of?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2019, 07:11:32 PM »
part of the reason is in the ubc, for a room too be a bedroom it must have a built in closet and it can not have a door into uninhabitable space( read that as garage)

Then can you have a  house with no bed rooms?  or a token one and the rest have the Movable Closets??
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk