Author Topic: grail gun  (Read 4197 times)

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: grail gun
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »
a friend living in rural Hillsborough County had a pet door so his cats could enter and leave his back porch... a pesky raccoon decided to move in on the cat food, would leave through the door, and then stand with paws on the screen, taunting my friend... he did not choose wisely in believing the screen would stop a .40SW

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2018, 05:27:00 PM »
a friend living in rural Hillsborough County had a pet door so his cats could enter and leave his back porch... a pesky raccoon decided to move in on the cat food, would leave through the door, and then stand with paws on the screen, taunting my friend... he did not choose wisely in believing the screen would stop a .40SW

Coons are pretty smart, but that one wasn't smart enough.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 07:31:06 AM »

Nice.  And congratulations on the grail guns.  Did you ever peruse Gunbroker for a brass Bearcat???  I see a few there.  And...what else is on that grail list of yours? 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 03:46:10 PM »
I used to have a S&W 469 that I had to sell, been wanting to find another 1 for 20+ years.
Last fall I started messing around on Auction sites My Dad and I now have a matched pair .   ;D

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 11:08:11 PM »
I used to have a S&W 469 that I had to sell, been wanting to find another 1 for 20+ years.
Last fall I started messing around on Auction sites My Dad and I now have a matched pair .   ;D

8) Very cool.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:43:45 AM »

ninefingers

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2020, 07:30:17 PM »
I’ve always wanted an S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman in 4 inch trim.

Pushing 64 now, so not likely to happen.

Then again, you’re never too old to dream.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2020, 08:45:48 PM »
Rock Island Auctions has several in their May 14th online Auction .
I'll post a link below, but some advice.
Go through the catalog and select several lot #'s
Then submit "conditional Bids" by phone.
Specify that if you win 1 lot it cancels your other bids .

https://www.rockislandauction.com/gun-auctions/

Even if you don't bid , it makes cool reading.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk