Poll

This Mueller Bull$hit Must Stop

Yes.
11 (100%)
No.  I am incredibly stupid.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Mueller Likely Pulled NRA Tax Records  (Read 1774 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
Mueller Likely Pulled NRA Tax Records
« on: July 02, 2018, 09:22:39 AM »
Headline From The Hill:

Legal experts say Mueller team likely gained access to NRA tax filings: report
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 07/02/18 07:59 AM EDT

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395123-legal-experts-say-mueller-team-likely-gained-secret-access-to-nra-tax

What's next?  Is the Swamp going to say everyone in the NRA is a Russian...naw, they won't do that.  They just got records on the taxes so they could see where the gun owners live for their commie/progressive/dimocrud masters like Pelosi, Schumer, Durban, Reid, Feinstein, Warren, Murray, Sanders....heck I wouldn't put it past Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnel to be part of a gun grab some day. 

I can hear Diane Feinstein now..."Turn them in boys and girls."
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Mueller Likely Pulled NRA Tax Records
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »
It is truly hard to believe there are citizens who support the policies of the last administration.  Getting info on their opponents for nothing beneficial to  their opponents.  And those who love that administration are happy to see it happen. 

This action shows that Liberals/Progressives believe that the Gov. owns them and they are tickled silly about it. 

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 452
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 04:51:39 PM »
End justifies the means.

"Progressives" don't like big government, but they'll use it to get their way.

Somehow, they think that magically when they do get their way big government will just stop to exist and utopia will break out all over the land.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 06:26:17 PM »
It's all a political which hunt.  Let's go after the evil people and make the world safe for us.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 11:54:23 AM »
Nice Tab.  That's just exactly what they think.

The problem for the aspiring Bolsheviks and Communists in America is that they will get what they deserve if their Commie buddies ever take over.

Stalin provided an example.  After he got into power, he "liquidated" all who helped him get the power. His rationale was simple: A TRAITOR IS A TRAITOR.  Even if they helped Stalin get into power, why would they not betray him also? He made sure and killed off all those helped him get into power by betraying others!

Live and learn....or don't...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:01:00 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk