Author Topic: Movie thread  (Read 25796 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Movie thread
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2021, 07:59:36 AM »
For those of you who can not figure out that a guy with 28 posts probably ISN'T a "Bot".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong_Joon-ho

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2021, 09:46:15 AM »
Not a movie but a Seriers,  BOSCH.

SPOILER ALERT

Wrapped up watching the show's final season.   So good.  And Titus Welliver left it open for a new Series, possibly  Bosch, PI.  Or maybe center it around Maddie and how she progresses through LAPD while helping her daddy.

My only nit was when Maddie told Bosch she was joining the LAPD.  That could have been left unsaid, verbally.  He's a detective after all.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Ramundis

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2023, 01:42:54 AM »
You're absolutely right – sometimes it can be tricky to tell who's who on the internet!

LawsonLarge

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2023, 03:17:06 AM »
That's what makes online communities like this so interesting – the mix of genuine movie enthusiasts, seasoned contributors, and, yes, even a few newcomers.

And speaking of movies, it's always refreshing to hear recommendations from fellow film lovers. What's been catching your eye among the flicks playing in theaters lately? Personally, I'm on the lookout for some hidden gems or under-the-radar titles, so if you've got any suggestions, I'm all ears!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2023, 09:12:12 AM »
Speaking of Bosch:  Bosch Legacy (Bosch, PI, in other words) Season TWO is now streaming.

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #105 on: Today at 11:41:36 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2023, 08:11:25 PM »
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2023, 08:34:42 PM »
You're a regular Bowerick Wowbagger .   ;D

I had to look that up, and thanks to Wikipedia I found The Third Reincarnation of the Final Grandson of Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged.

https://www.wowbagger.com/insult.php

Now I can insult everyone without putting any effort into it. Here are a couple of samples.  ;D ;D

P.S. Don't forget to set the language to whatever you want to insult your victim in. May I suggest Esperato?
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2023, 07:30:58 PM »
I just got done watching The Boogeyman. It was the scariest movie I've seen in awhile. Not scary enough to make me sleep with the lights on, but really creepy.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3427252/videogallery/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk