Author Topic: Major - Is He The Last  (Read 1829 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Major - Is He The Last
« on: June 05, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
Major - Have a great one!  59 isn't the end, but .... Oh, you will learn about what is next.  Best advice I can give is you are at the point in life you NEVER want to bend over in the doctor's office, and if you see a long tube with a light on the end, RUN!

Best to you, and many more!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
Re: Major - Is He The Last
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »
Thanks Mike, already had to deal with that, won't have to go again for at least 5 more years.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 07:39:51 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday, Majer!...

Good to be having them and good to have "The Tube" invasion years away.

Take care and have a great one.   :)
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 06:22:54 PM »
Thanks Mike, already had to deal with that, won't have to go again for at least 5 more years.

Next time pretend you are a cat and ask for Cologuard.  Poop in a box and ship it in.  One day I thought to myself that compared to the guy that opens those packages, my job is great!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 06:43:21 AM »
Major - Have a great one!  59 isn't the end, but...

...you can see it from there.

Hope it was a happy day and the first of many more through the years.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:10:33 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 06:13:28 AM »
I'm late, per usual, but Happy Birthday anyway.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk