Author Topic: Time to call your congressmen  (Read 3059 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Time to call your congressmen
« on: December 13, 2019, 11:41:15 AM »
Looks like they will be sending impeachment tp the floor  for a vote.   Let them know its politcal  crap and you vote and that a yes vote means 100% you vote for the other guy.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Time to call your congressmen
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 12:11:07 PM »
Exactly, TAB. 

But be sure to vote for that Other Guy in the primary for the best chance of getting the best other guy on the ballot.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 05:28:41 PM »
Thankfully my rep is Repub.   However he is a scared RINO so maybe I need to call anyway....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »
Thankfully my rep is Repub.   However he is a scared RINO so maybe I need to call anyway....

And the next primary is where you have the best chance of making sure he won't be your best choice next full election.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 10:12:22 PM »

Call, let him know his job is riding on this.  Thrn call after thr vote to say thank you or your fired

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:36:21 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 03:54:26 PM »
Just heard on the radio that the supreme court is pulling the case of rather or not trump has to comply with congressional  supenas.

Sounds like the second article  of impeachment jmis going to get voided.   Its almost like its a a bull shit impeachment.  Oh wait it is

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 08:50:23 AM »
Just heard on the radio that the supreme court is pulling the case of rather or not trump has to comply with congressional  supenas.

Sounds like the second article  of impeachment jmis going to get voided.   Its almost like its a a bull shit impeachment.  Oh wait it is

On the way in this morning, I heard some Democratic House Rep who lives in an area where Trump won say he is now voting FOR impeachment because of the Republicans show of " Political Theatre". OMG I just about puked. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING the Democratics are claiming Trump did THEY are doing themselves. I know this is normal tactics for them but it has now passed the limit of my medication's ability to control my anger.

THIS WHOLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY is now BULL SHIT.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2019, 04:31:36 PM »
Well, i did and sent faxes too both offices.  Told  them i have not missed an election, when they asked for mu zip code i did one better, gave them my full address.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 06:48:19 AM »
<snip> it has now passed the limit of my medication's ability to control my anger.

THIS WHOLE DEMOCRATIC PARTY is now BULL SHIT.

I'm thinking things got kicked up a notch yesterday.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2019, 10:23:10 AM »
I'm thinking things got kicked up a notch yesterday.

WAY UP!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk