Author Topic: Natchez Shooters Supply Scope Sale....get it while it's there....  (Read 2661 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
https://www.natchezss.com/weaver-tactical-rifle-scope-3-15x50mm-sf-illuminated-emdr-reticle-33-9-6-8-fov-3-98-er-black-matte.html

Link above takes you to a sale page with a Weaver 3x15 tactical scope.  First focal plane...I have one in 4x20 x 50MM and it's great....got it on sale too.  Anyway, at $533 it's $200 less than Optics Planet and if it is anything like the 4x20 I have it will be one fine scope. 

It's hard to find quality first focal plane mil dot type reticle for that price.  They also have a Burris XTRII on the page lower left link at $565 which is a great price...have one of those too in 3x15 but the Weaver has...no kidding....clearer glass.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

Re: Natchez Shooters Supply Scope Sale....get it while it's there....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 09:23:35 AM »
Wow, this is just a great price for such a cool sight!

Too bad you're 2 years late.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 04:07:28 AM »
You guys give Eshfor a break.  Just so long as Eshfor is a human and not a bot.  We need more humans on the board!
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 07:41:06 AM »
You guys give Eshfor a break.  Just so long as Eshfor is a human and not a bot.  We need more humans on the board!

Besides, Most of us here have been a day late and a dollar short more than once in our lives.

:o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

tombogan03884

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 07:54:54 AM »

Oh I don't know.
A well done bot could have a lot of interesting things to add.
Definitely more than most of the members.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk