Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!  (Read 3272 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!
« on: December 31, 2019, 02:56:32 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

May 2020 bring you blessings of health and prosperity!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 04:27:31 PM »
I will be unemployed, 1st time since i was 14.

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

James_Rodman_Jr.

• Forum Member
  • Tapatalk User
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 06:28:55 PM »
Happy new year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 06:35:59 PM »
See yas all Next Year!!

Have a great one and take care.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »
Happy New Year, Mr. Leg!

May the 2020 year be as good as it needs to be for us all!

God Bless the United States of America!

Give Ms. Amy a hug for me!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:39:05 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2019, 08:38:00 PM »
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you degenerates.

Glad to be a part of this dysfunctional bunch of misfits, and hope to enjoy it of another year.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2019, 09:14:13 PM »
Happy New year to all Y'all, May the best of 2019 be the worse of 2020.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 07:07:14 AM »
Well, I made it!!!

How about the rest of yas?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2020, 10:39:17 AM »
Made it till 2100...

I worked a full shift even though the MA gun registration site died at about 1300!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2020, 12:11:17 PM »
Made it till 2100...

I worked a full shift even though the MA gun registration site died at about 1300!

OH!!  I understand now.  You mean O'clock, not calendar date.  =)
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk