Poll

What do you think of the Coronavirus outbreak in China?

A big deal for China.
0 (0%)
Not a big deal for China.
1 (7.1%)
Coming soon to a town you know.
2 (14.3%)
We won't have any problems in the US with it.
0 (0%)
Time to get prepared just in case.
2 (14.3%)
I am prepared for this Wuhan Chinese Flu.
6 (42.9%)
I am going to be ready if the US economy collapses in mid-April.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 38620 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Coronavirus Outbreak
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 05:02:19 PM »
World Health Organization declares coronavirus outbreak a global health emergency

https://www.foxnews.com/health/world-health-organization-declares-coronavirus-outbreak-a-global-health-emergency

2 years ago who. Declared NaCl a cancer cuaseing substance.   So grain of salt.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 05:44:55 PM »
2 years ago who. Declared NaCl a cancer cuaseing substance.   So grain of salt.

Do you have a reference for that?  Could not find one. 
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 06:53:07 PM »
I did it was in one of the misses medical journals.  It was in a January  issue  a few years back,  i suffer  from CRS.  So i dont remember the name.   Basicly the articale  said they were full  of shit.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »
<snip>
Even if the medical issues do not extend beyond the China borders the effects will be here soon.  I know it is on the mind of my employer.  I am not in the know enough to know what the effect is but I know management is worried about it.  As they should be.

Bingo.  Once the Kobe tragedy news dies down and impeachment people will become aware.  China's economy is one hurt puppy. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2020, 08:05:12 AM »
Bingo.  Once the Kobe tragedy news dies down and impeachment people will become aware.  China's economy is one hurt puppy.

I know this is off thread but, I do wonder if that will cause the price of goods from China (Now there's an oxymoron) will decrease in order for them to sell more.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:01:03 AM »

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 01:02:27 AM »
I think the price will be higher if anything.  However, with Trump's tariffs we have been buying more from Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, etc...  The Chicoms have lost permanent market share.  So maybe the price will go down but based upon trying to get back what they lost to other providers.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2020, 06:39:39 AM »
I think you'll be hearing a lot more about coronavirus starting today.  The Chicoms admitted to undercounting in Hubei provice (starting point...so they say) and increased infections over 15,000 today.  They also added nearly 250 deaths.

Here's a good article to read:  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/sudden-militarization-wuhans-p4-lab-raises-new-questions-about-origin-deadly-covid-19

The article appears to be well researched and it is persuasive.  Bottom line we have a bio-engineered weapon loose and their top weapons designer is on the case along with 2,600 military members being assigned today. 

I am by no means panicing at this point but I have gone up a defcon level....I am reexamining preparations.  If this new information leads to increased revisions and worldwide escalations, like it is not contained, then on Friday it will be time to prepare in earnest.

As Professor Neil Ferguson has warned that, "we?re at the eary stages of a global pandemic?.
This should impart to you a healthy concern:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/coronavirusoutbreak?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/hashtag/coronavirusoutbreak?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/02/13/us-military-prepping-for-coronavirus-pandemic/
Your Military
US military prepping for coronavirus pandemic
Patricia Kime
12 hours ago

American evacuees from China board a bus after arriving by flight to Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Neb., on Friday. The evacuees are to be quarantined at Camp Ashland, a nearby Nebraska National Guard training base. While the number of cases of COVID19 remain at 13 in the U.S., the military is making sure it's ready if an outbreak were to occur. (Nati Harnik/AP)
U.S. Northern Command is executing plans to prepare for a potential pandemic of the novel coronavirus, now called COVID19, according to Navy and Marine Corps service-wide messages issued this week.

An executive order issued by the Joint Staff and approved by Defense Secretary Mark Esper this month directed Northern Command and geographic combatant commanders to initiate pandemic plans, which include ordering commanders to prepare for widespread outbreaks and confining service members with a history of travel to China.

The Navy and Marine Corps messages, issued Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively, reference an executive order directing U.S. Northern Command to implement the Department of Defense Global Campaign plan for Pandemic Influenza and Infectious Diseases 3551-13.

The document serves as the Pentagon's blueprint for planning and preparing for widespread dispersion of influenza and previously unknown diseases.

U.S. Northern Command said Wednesday it was directed the Joint Staff Feb. 1 to commence prudent planning in their assigned role synchronizing the department's plans for pandemic flu and disease.

But in no way does the planning indicate a greater likelihood of an event developing. As military professionals, planning for a range of contingencies is something we owe the American people," Navy Lt. Cmdr. Mike Hatfield said.

"We coordinate with other combatant commands to assess potential impacts in the event of a pandemic and we ensure the U.S. military is poised to respond as required, Hatfield said in a statement. The military profession fosters a culture of planning, and the fact that we are coordinating planning efforts across the geographical combatant commands is consistent with how we prepare to respond, if directed.

According to the Marine Corps message MARADMIN 082/20, commanders are to review their disease containment plans and take preparatory and precautionary actions? to protect service members, installations and ships.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2020, 02:33:55 PM »
Do you know what goes great with the coronavirus?   

Lyme disease

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2020, 07:15:31 PM »
That was a great response Tab.  I used it quite a bit...I hope you don't mind.   

For right now, the 22nd of February, the virus looks like it's in the early stages of getting out of control in South Korea.  Northen Italy https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/02/22/coronavirus-italy-towns-lockdown-deaths-virus-spreads/4841539002/ is being put "on lockdown" as a handful of cases have the earmarks of acceleration.  No one in either country seems to know who brought the stuff in so they can't warn people of having been exposed. 

I can't believe Africa isn't having a lot of cases.  Maybe it's the medical practices thing over there coupled with poor communication????

China says things are getting better but they are going ahead with building 19 hospitals in Wuchan...really, I thought things were getting better and people were getting well.....?????

I've read that the State Department brought the people back from the Diamond Princess in a way that pissed off the CDC so badly they said to not attach their name to the effort.  The Japanese blew containment on the Diamond Princess https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ship-out-control-nyt-exposes-japans-disastrous-missteps-botched-diamond-princess and Japanese doctors said bureaucrats made the call on what to do...

The Chinese said they are finding the virus in urine which...I think...is unheard of.

I had a doctor friend of mine tell me if I wash my hands I'll be fine.... 

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/what-is-pandemic#1

CDC Coronavirus Situation Summary & Recomendations:  https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html

US State Dept. China Travel Advisory:  LEVEL 4 DO NOT TRAVEL https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/china-travel-advisory.html

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2020, 06:48:49 AM »
Doctor I know got a briefing a couple of days ago.  This is not the flu they thought it was. 

But the really disturbing thing is that in the "thick of the battle" there is a 30% rate of medical personnel just not showing up to work because they are overwhelmed. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk