Author Topic: Where do you buy your clothes?...  (Read 2115 times)

Timothy

Re: Where do you buy your clothes?...
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 12:54:52 PM »
I meant to post this before..  all USA made, $60 bucks and up!

Yes, they size to 48"waist.

I've bought from them in the past, well made stuff.

https://www.allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/jeans.html

This one is USA made but I've not used them before.

https://texasjeans.com

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 07:11:13 PM »
I'll check kingsize.com when I get some time.
Thank you!
I ordered a couple of Carhartt shirts from Midway with my birthday (today!) discount a couple of days ago. We'll see.
Duluth Trading opened a store here last fall. Found a pair of jeans that I like but it was nigh on $100!!!
I just can't bring myself to do that.
Tractor Supply is opening a store a half a mile from me but it's just a red clay lot right now.
I'm looking forward to that, just for GP!
Every time the bottom falls out of "where I shop", it takes forever to find a new one..
I appreciate the input, guys! Any more thoughts are eagerly anticipated.
Thank you!

Same.
For a few years I bought from Kingsize, good pants and especially dress shirts and ties (they carry longer length ties for tall guys).
Then I found the perfect-for-me fitting jeans through Cabela's fifteen years ago and all was well and then they changed the fit and then the merger took place and there are fewer options now and what they do have is usually out of stock.

Four years ago I lost weight and dropped several pant sizes. I found that the Wrangler 5 star jeans fit just like the old jeans I used to get from Cabela's so I buy those and the Schmidt canvas pants from TSC.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 02:34:20 AM »
Happy Birthday and welcome back. Sometimes I get my jeans from DXL Big & Tall, AKA the fat man store. They have 321 stores and one is just a few miles from me. I get my briefs there too. They always have a few different colors, plus tighty-whities for people who buy white clothes, and boxers. If there's not a store near you, you can get it all online. Some of the prices seem way too high, but what do I know? Big and tall sizes are never cheap. Sometimes they give me coupons for $10 off a $50 purchase or $25 off $100, or something. If I actually need anything I might go. They always mail me a coupon for my birthday, good for $20 off any purchase of $20 or more. Time fer some new undies. I think I got the same coupon for Christmas too, so I go there twice a year. I also get some of my jeans from JCPenney. I get most of my shirts from Penney's too. I look at what's on sale online, order it, and wait for it to ship to the store which is also just a few miles away.

https://stores.dxl.com/

I wear generally wear T-shirts year-round, and the neck on crew neck shirts feels like it's strangling me, so I cut the front of the collar open and down a few inches. There aren't a lot of stores that have colored V-neck T-shirts in stock, and none that fit me. If they do they have a pocket on it that's not good for anything heavier than a pack of cigarettes. I never used the pocket but they always ended up sagging down and looked like s**t, so I don't buy those anymore. The fat man store and Penney's both have V-neck T-shirts in big sizes. Several V-necks and crew-necks I ordered from Penney's are also tall sizes. They're a lot thinner but cheaper priced than the ones at DXL It's nice to finally have T-shirts that don't just cover my belt and stop there. I ordered a flannel shirt (my only one) and 2 other long sleeve shirts from JCP. The flannel shirt is really nice, and it's thicker than what I had in the past. The other shirts are "casual" I guess, not made for hard work anyway, and thinner than toilet paper. I don't know what they have for work shirts.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk