Author Topic: 310,000 Posts  (Read 1207 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
310,000 Posts
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:11:22 PM »
Well, I guess this makes 310,001.  ;D ;D ;D

I noticed the total forum post count was at a nice round number so I figured I'd fix that.  8)  ;D

Also noticed there were 162 users on the forum so we're still getting traffic, even if many are lurkers just reading posts (be better if they were members but still better than nothing). I also noticed (if accurate) that there were 1756 online on 20 JAN 2020, so the potential for this forum to pick up is there if folks would get a mind to use it.
Forums like this are not "instant" like the book of face, but the benefit of this place is the lack of censorship levels. While we do ask for a modicum of restraint, decency and civility, you pretty much have free reign of thought and expression here that you might not have on other forums.

Looks like the herd has been culled again because the total member number went down, which happens from time to time.

Anyway, I'm glad the members that still participate are still here and hope more would join in.

Maybe we can get enough folks going again to have more "gun related" posts....especially since FB is so down on guns and 2A rights.
More people than ever are buying guns and that is good.
Maybe some will find this place.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Re: 310,000 Posts
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 01:14:49 PM »

We are cleaning up the forum before we move it and the work is not yet done. So the number of post will go down as well.

We did purge a lot of members with 0 posts.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 02:13:14 PM »
We are cleaning up the forum before we move it and the work is not yet done. So the number of post will go down as well.

Yep, I figured so.... and it makes good sense to do so. There were many that used to sign up when you guys were doing the giveaways and they never returned to post anything.

Thanks for the work you put in, Marshal.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 03:12:14 PM »

Marshal - The King of Purgery!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1403
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 08:10:58 AM »
I guess I would count as one of those semi- "lurkers". But rest assured I read the posts at least 5 times a week.

The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 04:26:18 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 11:32:28 AM »
I see all the non-members hanging out.  I see members that check-in, read, and leave, but who is it that always shows up "hidden"?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 04:08:18 PM »
I see all the non-members hanging out.  I see members that check-in, read, and leave, but who is it that always shows up "hidden"?

I had to check, and it looks like that would be me. Oops! :-[ I didn't have the box checked off to show my online status. I must have thought you check the box to not show your status and changed it one of the times I changed something in my profile.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk