Author Topic: I want this boat  (Read 1636 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
I want this boat
« on: April 27, 2020, 02:53:17 PM »
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: I want this boat
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 03:49:58 PM »
Not sure what it must be like living with you.  One day it is a modest little 1,660 ft2 home with unfinished basement and a 40x60 shop, and the next it is drooling over this yacht.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »
WOW TAB!!  Go for it!!!...  Looks like it will sleep a few of us.  Dibs on a lower bunk.  :D
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Majer

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 69
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
Page won't load for me.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper
Pericles--"Freedom is only for those who have the guts to defend it".

The problem with society today is that not enough of us drink wine from our enemies skulls”.

It takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars!!!
-Sheriff Jim Wilson
"When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty" Thomas Jefferson
Es gibt keine Notwendigkeit zu befürchten, Underdog hier ist.
Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence, from dependence back again to bondage. Where are we now??????

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 05:32:13 PM »
Not sure what it must be like living with you.  One day it is a modest little 1,660 ft2 home with unfinished basement and a 40x60 shop, and the next it is drooling over this yacht.
the 445k pounds is not that much for that large of boat.  Its current ~$553k.  But it also has a 20% vat ( value added tax) .  Which is 110k. Making it 664k.  Then there is the 45 days at 5 knots to get it too nyc.
Then there is the 6160 liters of diesel.  Which is basicly 1 dollar per liter. Add in food, other bs fees it will be 3/4 of a million just to park it in the us.  Another fill 2 fill ups and 3 months at sea i could have it on the west coast.   

If the misses was retired, i wouod be all over that.  We couod spend a couple years going where ever we wanted, then sell it.   

https://www.berthon.co.uk/yacht-sales-brokerage/yacht-for-sale/altena-dutch-steel-passagemaker-canicher/

Click all the sales brochure  majer
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:11:35 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 12:56:15 PM »
I like the bow and stern thrusters.  I think you'd want to take the Captain's seat out and replace it with a swivel chair. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk