Author Topic: Mossberg MC2  (Read 1604 times)

Obiwan

• Forum Member
  • "Jihad This!"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Mossberg MC2
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:04:51 PM »
Has anyone actually SEEN or shot the Mossberg MC2? If it turns out to be a good gun and fits my hand well it may be my next purchase. It could be an excellent substitute for a P365 which is a little too small for my hand. That's why I haven't bought one (P365) and stubbornly carry my G19.
Unless it's life or death related, it's all BullShit!

Former USMC
Retired federal LEO

tombogan03884

Re: Mossberg MC2
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 07:06:46 AM »
Personally I would stick with established pistol brands .
Remington is a great rifle and shot gun maker as well, and look at the trouble they had with the R - 51.
I would want to have some years and other users to judge it by.
JMO   ;D

les snyder

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
Obiwan... have you fondled a G43x or G48... my G43 with a Pearce +1 conceals well with a Tulster IWB and a nylon fishing shirt for coverup... I get good purchase with the added grip length of the Pearce ... I got the G43 before the X was released

Obiwan

• Forum Member
  • "Jihad This!"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 01:21:33 PM »
I have fondled both the G43X and the G48. I'd like a longer barrel on the 43X and the 48 is roughly G19 size albeit slightly slimmer. I can easily conceal a G19 in a Phalanx IWB so the G48 doesn't do much for me. I liked the ergonomics on the MC1 and I'm thinking they would be also very good on the MC2.
I do plan on waiting a while - I don't want to be a beta tester - BTDT got the t-shirt. The written report I've read are favorable but I'd like to se someone put a few thousand rds through one.
Unless it's life or death related, it's all BullShit!

Former USMC
Retired federal LEO

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 02:10:33 PM »

- I don't want to be a beta tester - BTDT got the t-shirt.

And it only has one sleeve   ;D

Among my other issues  ;D is a serious distrust of unproven products.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:55:21 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 06:59:25 AM »
Personally I would stick with established pistol brands .
Remington is a great rifle and shot gun maker as well, and look at the trouble they had with the R - 51.
I would want to have some years and other users to judge it by.
JMO   ;D

Yep, but even a company that's made as many handguns as Colt can still come out with something like the All American 2000. :) I usually wait a couple of years before I buy anything new, whether it's a gun or a gizmo. Let them work the bugs out first. BTW some early computers that had "bugs in the system" didn't just have glitches. IIRC it was cockroaches eating glue off the circuit boards and components. Maybe they were just playing Twister, I don't know, but they were causing short circuits. So anytime a computer screws up really bad don't blame it on gremlins, blame bugs.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk