Author Topic: President Trump Mt Rushmore  (Read 2245 times)

tombogan03884

President Trump Mt Rushmore
« on: July 04, 2020, 10:03:30 PM »
What did you think ?
My opinion, 30 minutes of patriotic fluff to convey the nugget about the left ideology of hate and destruction, their "cancel culture, and they will face consequences.
The arrests are encouraging as long as they don't get blocked by some scumbag democrat judge.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: President Trump Mt Rushmore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 09:23:56 AM »
We will never stop or change the spin doctors from messing with the words of those they hate, but Pres. DJT needs a speech writer that he will follow.  I have no problem with his message, but he needs help with presentation.

I have long said, and during this time of Pres. DJT it is more evident than every:  While conservatives were taking math, science, history, and vocational courses; liberals were taking forensics, creative writing, speech, and theater courses.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 10:07:46 AM »
I think it's hilarious that the 1st ones arrested were for an Andrew Jackson Statue.
Andrew Jackson was an illiterate slave owner who's platform included protecting slavery.
He was also the first DEMOCRAT President.
It isn't about RACISM, it's about democrats trying to hide their own racist history.

All democrats suck, and always have sucked, and the only reason a decent American would vote for one would be to ,further, mess up their primary results.   
Though they usually do that themselves.   ;D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 11:23:46 AM »
While my comment goes toward the entire presidential campaign, it is really illustrated in the Independence Day speeches.  Pres. Trump calls it what it is, speaks his mind, and he addresses the facts.  V.P. Biden comes along with his address, which is really nothing but a rebuttal.  Listening to Biden is like reading the 60's book I'm Ok - You're Ok.  It is all about being counter Trump, and coddling the ass hurt masses.  Hugging the weak, and whispering that all will be well in their sweat little ears.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 07:10:09 PM »
I got stuck with the sequel. "I'm OK, but you're a bitch"     ;D

A smart ass comment on your reference was all I had to add. 
Carry on.    ;D

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:05:34 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 08:49:50 AM »
We will never stop or change the spin doctors from messing with the words of those they hate, but Pres. DJT needs a speech writer that he will follow.  I have no problem with his message, but he needs help with presentation.

While I did not vote for Trump in the primary but did in the election, since then he has performed so much better than my expectations and really set this country back on course. Having said that I agree he really needs to work on his public appearances and speech giving. For a man with his experience, knowledge, and power he should be able to speak better. AND whoever can control his damn twitter account needs to keep him off of it.

Trump 2020
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 05:47:23 PM »
Twitter is the only place the scumbags can't twist his words.
If Trump on Twitter were bad for him why are the dems, and twitter, trying to block him ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk