Author Topic: Louisville KY NFAC rally - shots fired!  (Read 2865 times)

xsquidgator

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Louisville KY NFAC rally - shots fired!
« on: July 25, 2020, 04:22:30 PM »
Local account (sounds like one or several NDs from the NFAC bunch shooting each other by mistake)
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/07/25/louisville-shooting-accidental-shots-fired-injures-3-nfac-protest/5510892002/

More entertaining version of the story claims 3-4 NDs plus one shooting that wasn't accidental.
But, this isn't a "real" news source and I haven't seen this reported elsewhere.
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/07/nfac-starts-off-with-a-bang/

And I missed seeing this, but another account:
http://looserounds.com/2020/07/25/nfac-has-oopsie-in-ky-today/

This makes me think of some of the pictures I saw out of the Stone Mountain GA NFAC rally a week or two ago (like a guy carrying an M&P22 fitted with a drum mag, and the bolt was stuck open with a double feed and him oblivious in front of the camera).  In the LooseRounds piece, there's a picture of a guy carrying an AR with either no rear sight or the rear sight is folded down. If they ever get into a shooting fight with anyone who half knows what they're about, the NFACers are going to get quite the surprise.

BAC

Re: Louisville KY NFAC rally - shots fired!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 05:05:53 PM »
What’s NFAC?

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:20:17 PM »
Like BLM or KKK, another terrorist group of democrats. These are all black because they got shit over all the white yuppies in BLM.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 06:55:45 PM »
What’s NFAC?

Not Fuc*ing Around Coalition
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 08:14:22 AM »
What’s NFAC?

Not Favoring Any Civilization ?
 Negro's For Arson and Chaos ?

All of which reminds me, Where can I find one of those MG 42 stocks for a 10/22 ?

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:27:06 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 07:36:57 AM »
This was the same guy that was at the confederate park. It was a shotgun that wounded the shooter and 2 others. After the shot was heard the "leader" told everyone to neel and let the 1st responders do their job (Surprized me) but all of them put the barrel of their firearm down to the ground. This would have caused the barrels to become clogged with dirt. Hummmmmm. So much for training!
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 07:48:00 AM »
What’s NFAC?

No Foolin', Actual Clowns.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 07:53:05 AM »
This was the same guy that was at the confederate park. It was a shotgun that wounded the shooter and 2 others. After the shot was heard the "leader" told everyone to neel and let the 1st responders do their job (Surprized me) but all of them put the barrel of their firearm down to the ground. This would have caused the barrels to become clogged with dirt. Hummmmmm. So much for training!

Training? We don't gots no training! We don't need no stinkin' training!!!

Actually, the rather obvious lack of training individually or as any kind of group was one of the after-assessment findings I've read. They apparently think that all they need to do to scare the rest of us is to present some tough-looking black guys with guns.

Along with the assessment was the question about how many "felons in possession" charges could have been brought?

That said, if they ever do let loose that firepower, other than the members of their own klan they shoot, they could do some damage - initially. Think massed fire ala the Revolution or the Civil War, only this time with rifles, no matter how badly aimed or handled.

As Sun Tzu said, never under-estimate your enemy. Or was that Lincoln, I forget.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 08:34:53 AM »
No Foolin', Actual Clowns.

Cool, that one is actually repeatable   ;D

As Sun Tzu said, never under-estimate your enemy. Or was that Lincoln, I forget.

Sure as hell wasn't Custer.   ;D

Fortunately these peckerheads still think in Napoleonic terms.
That big formation of black wearing, black guys  looks exactly like a 2 meter by 50 meter bullseye.

That's why they don't use big impressive looking formations any more.   ;D

You realize that the lack of military participation means no Geneva convention considerations.
It's easy to make the sorts of gasses they used in WW I, sulphuric acid and Trichloroethane in a glass bottle is a gas grenade.
I'm sure people with more chemistry could come up with even more creative stuff.
It's guerilla warfare where the only question is "Will this hurt the enemy ?"
Anything done as retaliation is then used for propaganda.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 09:13:22 AM »

Along with the assessment was the question about how many "felons in possession" charges could have been brought?

What surprised me that if you look close about 1/3 of these guys were white.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk