Author Topic: Louisville KY NFAC rally - shots fired!  (Read 2862 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Louisville KY NFAC rally - shots fired!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 02:04:10 PM »
I'd just ask the drug dealers and pimps how much these A Holes are costing them in lost sales and then let Capitalism run it's course.   ;D

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1421
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 03:03:31 PM »
I'd just ask the drug dealers and pimps how much these A Holes are costing them in lost sales and then let Capitalism run it's course.   ;D

Once Soros pays them they will be back for more drugs.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2020, 08:00:25 AM »
Once Soros pays them they will be back for more drugs.

You don't mention that part.   ;D
Let them think it's all loss.   ;D

xsquidgator

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Matt Bracken and FerFal commentary on NFAC Louisville
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 10:37:20 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVeXMDy6PSU&t=1434s

From July 25th, day of the event.
It's a bit long and rambly but I think this is worth listening to at least for a while.  Matt and FerFal brought up a few things about this that I hadn't considered.

TLDR/TLDL version
-the NFAC thing is what it looks like when you get few hundred people together with weapons who haven't trained on firearms and who haven't trained together before.  Took about 4 hours to form up the mob of 500 individuals into something like a parade formation to start moving to the courthouse

-NFAC isn't at the point of being much of a militia, given the newb problems (500 guys wearing black standing out in the sun for 4 hours without water or any other plans while they figured out how to line up, no one in charge saavy enough to pre-emptively have everyone clear weapons/use chamber flags).  But, whatever phone tree or whatever they're using was able to get 500 bodies on the X with a couple of days heads up.
I've seen other videos out there from within the forming-up area indicating that someone was likely paying each of them a couple hundred $ each to be there

-some decent speculation about why this event really took place- it seems plausible that this is really about "Grandmaster Jay" trying to jump in front of the BLM bandwagon and grab some fame and attention for himself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk