Author Topic: Conflicting Views, and They Both Harm Us  (Read 1157 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
Conflicting Views, and They Both Harm Us
« on: August 01, 2020, 09:42:20 AM »
Bill Gates:  Why does he support and push vaccine?  He is funding a vaccine that is lagging behind others in development.

Jeff Bazos:  Why is he silent on COVID-19 safety and life after?  Because everyday of this pandemic, and every set back, closes one more Mom & Pop Shop on Main Street USA, and puts those sales in his pocket.  Every month brings an end to a brick and mortar chain store or big box store, and millions of more sales to him every day.

In both cases it is all about control that benefits their bank accounts.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Conflicting Views, and They Both Harm Us
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 09:46:29 AM »
Question #3:  Why do so many post comments and memes that we should quit calling this COVID-19, and start calling it the Election Flu?  Could it be because while we spread more doom and gloom about the "devastation," that every lab is predicting that their proven and approved vaccines will be available in large volume within a month after the election?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 12:59:41 PM »
Actually they are calling it the "Common Core Flu" because the numbers don't add up.
You are all freaked out about "big numbers" with no concept of the context.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 02:57:17 PM »
We live in a nation where the annual death rate is over 0.86% (over 2.8 million), and we are in an uproar that 150,000 (258,000 annualized) have COVID-19 on the cause line.  Remember that many of these deaths had underlying conditions, such as respiratory, coronary, cancer, and even old age.  Go to the state of Minnesota, where half of their 1,646, deaths were nursing home residents - People in a holding pattern waiting to die.

I have told many that we need to look at the death rate for 2020, and then watch what happens the next couple years.  As the sick and weak are being culled from the herd this year, the death rate will drop for a couple years.

I know it sounds cold and uncaring, but when you take the emotion out of facts you realize that beyond the fear is normal life and death.

tombogan03884

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 04:55:22 PM »
Saw an article the other day, 2018 flu season killed 600,000.
About average. No big deal.
It's what I've been saying all along.
People freak out over the big number, but as a percentage of population it's insignificant.
The real killer is liberal Dr's and Ivory tower scientists refusing to use a proven drug just to spite Trump.
Most of those are not "Covid deaths" they are medical murders.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:04:14 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 07:04:03 PM »
My county has 1.2 mill people  in it. 19k confrimed cases. 176 deaths  and 200k tested.  ~1.6% infection rate.  .0015% death for the county.  .9% deaths if sick.  1104 total hospitalized.  So if you get sick you have less than1 in a 100 of dieing and  6 in a 100 read of being hospitalized.   
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 07:23:34 PM »
We are the choir here, and we are preaching to each other.  We all listen, understand, agree, and build our knowledge.  Oh yeah, and we pay attention to the facts, with the emotions removed.  The problem is that the media and the liberals are playing the emotions.  They act as if if it weren't for COVID-19, nobody would get sick, and if nobody got sick, nobody would die.

I go back to my original list of questions:  Any coincidence that the vaccines are all set to hit full production with availability to most of the population within a month or two following the election?

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 08:08:50 PM »
Vaccine or no vaccine it won't be an issue if Biden is elected.  If Trump is reelected they may drag this thing on and make another impeachment run...
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk