Author Topic: Microtech Knives Service Personnel Program  (Read 3727 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1085
Microtech Knives Service Personnel Program
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:11:48 AM »
Microtech Knives Service Personnel Program is offered to all law enforcement, United States Armed Forces, and First Responder service personnel, at a drastically discounted price and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty, you’ll never have to worry about your knife losing its edge in the line of duty. This is for both active duty and veterans/retired service personnel. The prices they gave me on the Ultratech and L.U.D.T. were about 30% less than the prices listed at several places online, where they were almost always sold out. I didn't compare the prices on the SOCOM and Exocet because I'm not really interested in those. They're making a single-edge Exocet BTW, which I could legally carry in Michigan where any double-edge knife, no matter how small the blade is, is considered a concealed weapon, whether or not it's concealed or used as a weapon. Unless they changed the stupid law.

Each of the O.T.F. knives in this program are equipped with a tanto blade and optional serrations.
  The original LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) knife in Blue.
  The RSK (Rescue Services Knife) for fire, rescue, and first responders in Red.
  The UMS (Uniformed Military Services) knife in Black. This version also includes a tactical black blade and hardware.
  The L.U.D.T. (All Service Personnel) in Tactical Black, O.D. Green, and Tan chassis.
  The SOCOM Elite Manual in Tactical Black (Tanto Serrated/Non Serrated and Drop Point Serrated/Non Serrated)

*Product availability is subject to change based on production cycles and without notice. Due to our Service Personnel knives being built to order, we do not currently accept returns or refunds on these knives.

We are offering four different versions of our Exocet money-clip OTF to our MIL/GOV customers. This officially includes doctors, nurses and other medical personnel as well.

Microtech has been know to use a variety of steels from all over the world and whatever the catalog said your blade was made of wasn't necessarily what it actually was. The only way to know for sure was to send your knife to them and ask them what it was. "For 2020, one of our main go to steels is Carpenter CTS-204P. American-made CTS-204P is the close equivalent to Bohler- Uddeholm M390.  CTS-204P is an ultra premium steel manufactured in Philadelphia, PA. We carefully chose this steel to complete our mission of producing a 100% American made masterpiece for the majority of our knives."
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
Re: Microtech Knives Service Personnel Program
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 12:29:47 AM »
Microtech also makes a "Tactical Beard Comb" that I believe costs more than I ever spent on one of my knives. No thanks. I'll just keep using my unbreakable comb which now has 5 teeth in a row broken off.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1436
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 10:20:40 AM »
For those interested here is a link to the info:

microtechknives.com/service-personnel-program/
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 06:31:26 AM »
Thanks for linking the site, but the link didn't work until I copied and pasted it. I thought I already posted it, but I guess not.

I think it was my ex who told me what thought did, thought he had to fart and $h!t his pants. ::)

https://microtechknives.com/service-personnel-program/ 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk