Author Topic: The Smoke Is Clearing  (Read 2902 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
The Smoke Is Clearing
« on: December 18, 2020, 05:01:17 AM »
How many noticed the deafening silence concerning firearms, gun control (safety), the Second Amendment, during the campaign of Biden?  Did you notice his firm and strong stance on how he would handle the virus?  Remember the condemning Trump for harming people by shutting everything down?  Remember him condemning Trump for not shutting down tight enough?  Also, how well do you remember the media not pushing or raising red flags about the conflicting stance - Even in the same paragraph?

The last couple weeks we have witnessed BATFE cranking up and waffling on past stances on items.  Just like they did after the Las Vegas shooting, they are reversing their stance on items that have been studied and ruled on.  This week I also heard more on Biden's cure for getting us back to a normal life.  He is going to get schools opened up, after a 100 shutdown.  The hundred days will start the day he is sworn into office.

Based on the heavy smoke screen during the campaign, and these events ramping up as the Electoral College has spoken, how "moderate" do you believe Biden will be?  A man who can't nail down a firm plan without waffling, a so called moderate who picked a far left, almost squad member, for his VP, a moderate whose election appears to be loosing the agencies to run wild?

Oh, I forgot to mention how much Biden's choices of people to surround and advise him look like Obama's circle, and those that Obama helped rise to power.  Also, have you noticed how everyone who did little during the last few months are suddenly in a hurry to pass aid packages?  What changed?  Pelosi stated it:  The election is over!

I don't fear Biden as president.  I fear what the far left has set up for our future.  This man is just a place holder - A pawn - A tool to get a far left Harris into the Oval Office.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

Re: The Smoke Is Clearing
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 07:17:23 AM »
Schleppy Joe had absolutely no input on his VP or cabinet picks...I’ve been saying it for weeks!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 07:44:21 AM »
I use to think they would push him aside shortly after the inauguration and establish Harris as the President.  But that would create a tainted story for the first woman President.  Now I think they'll just keep him propped up as a figure head for 4 years then run Harris as the candidate for 2024.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 08:37:52 AM »
I don’t think they give a shit about her taint!  Only that they can make history!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 447
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 10:25:50 AM »
If they thought about it, they would.  If she gains the job by replacing an impaired Biden, then she won't be the first women ELECTED President. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:29:28 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 10:34:02 AM »
If they thought about it, they would.  If she gains the job by replacing an impaired Biden, then she won't be the first women ELECTED President.
  she was only picked as vp because of what is between her legs and the color of her skin.

Yet they call conservatives  the sexist  and racist  ones.

I am not sure of what their plan is or if they even have one.

I do know that if the truth was ever told, Trump won the election.  That's not me just supporting  the guy I want to win.  I have seen more than enough  oddities that far exceed  the margin of victory.  Yet I doubt anything will come of it.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 12:16:28 PM »

But she could potentially be president for two terms plus whatever of Biden’s term she finishes if less than two years!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 01:55:08 PM »
I expect 1 of 2 things to happen:

1. Biden will suffer some form of debilitating illness within the first 6 months so Harris can "fill in", with the complicity of the media of course. They can do a lot of damage if Harris is Pres for "only" 7 years. Damage in like no more honest, free elections, which will guarantee the progs stay in power.

2. I can also see the prog powers waiting and keeping ol' creepy uncle Joe for 3 years (if they can) as a cover for what is really going on behind closed doors. Remember Obamas "czars"? Then he will suffer the debilitating whatever, and Harris will take over, thusly making her the first female (yay, we get to be sexist again) black (yay, we get to be racist again) President. Not to mention running for 2 more full terms.

In any event, the next years are going to be damn near lawless (at least by the Feds in ALL departments), and sadly blood will be spilled. Don't want it to happen, but as Michael said, they are our blood enemies, not because WE made them so, but because THEY made themselves so. And, make no mistake about it, they are out for blood - OURS.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 04:31:08 PM »
Ol' China Joe might take a dive like Tricky Dick did, thus opening the door for the West Coast Ho.
Instead of mental illness and such I could see the dems throwing him under the legal bus over his sleazeball son and the other stuff they've no doubt been holding on unca Sniffter.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 07:01:21 PM »
Biden ain't president yet.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk