Author Topic: Biden’s Dark Winter  (Read 3653 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Biden’s Dark Winter
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 08:46:26 AM »
In the NYTimes interview when asked about cabinet appointments:   

Biden said he was appointing people with significant government experience partly because of the damage the Trump administration had done to the federal government: “One of the reasons you need old hands is that old hands know where the old bodies may be buried.”

So just more deep state.

Discredited retreads is more like it.

Dirty Bob

• Very Active Forum Member
  • Usual Suspect
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 55
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 03:17:54 PM »
My understanding is that US Presidents are limited to two terms, but I'm wondering if KH would be limited to two ELECTIONS, so she could step in and take over for Creepy Joe and then have 8 years of her own.

Given some of the things we've seen in courts -- even in the Supreme Court -- I wouldn't bet money on the rules being the same for everyone. Orwell taught us that some animals are more equal than others.
-------------
Maker, tinkerer, general nerd

"Can't stop the signal, Mal." - Serenity (2005)

Timothy

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 03:22:05 PM »
My understanding is that US Presidents are limited to two terms, but I'm wondering if KH would be limited to two ELECTIONS, so she could step in and take over for Creepy Joe and then have 8 years of her own.

Given some of the things we've seen in courts -- even in the Supreme Court -- I wouldn't bet money on the rules being the same for everyone. Orwell taught us that some animals are more equal than others.

Harris could serve 23-15/16 months remaining of Biden’s term and still be elected two more times.  If it’s more than two years than she’s limited to only one more electable term.

Read the 22 Amendment for actual wording.

Dirty Bob

• Usual Suspect
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 04:03:53 PM »
Harris could serve 23-15/16 months remaining of Biden’s term and still be elected two more times.  If it’s more than two years than she’s limited to only one more electable term.
Wow, that's good to know. That gives me a new date to bet on seeing Creepy Joe shuffled out of office. Looking at the media, it seems like they might be prepping the tools for this, with some limited reporting of Biden Mafia corruption.

I think it's more likely they add the word "brave" to Joe's name and spread the story about how he's trying so hard. Then when Kamala ☭☭ steps in, Joe's a hero, and so is she for bravely moving into the Oval Office.
-------------

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 08:31:20 AM »
No. No.  Don't want to sully the party's name.  Since he's controlable, they'll just keep him in place (like Bernie) until Harris can get elected in 2024.  Then she actually get 3 full terms in charge.

I think it's more likely they add the word "brave" to Joe's name and spread the story about how he's trying so hard. Then when Kamala ☭☭ steps in, Joe's a hero, and so is she for bravely moving into the Oval Office.

I agree.
Look at Woodrow Wilson, He was a drooling idiot  for a large part of his term but it was covered up.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:11:55 AM »

Dirty Bob

• Usual Suspect
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2020, 11:11:49 PM »
I agree.
Look at Woodrow Wilson, He was a drooling idiot  for a large part of his term but it was covered up.
I hope we never have another President like that lying, tyrannical, bigoted, egotistical fascist. I consider WW to be one of the worst to hold the office.
-------------

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 08:02:07 AM »
I hope we never have another President like that lying, tyrannical, bigoted, egotistical fascist. I consider WW to be one of the worst to hold the office.
Google "Palmer Raids" some time.
That SOB turned the US into a virtual dictatorship.

Dirty Bob

• Usual Suspect
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 11:38:01 AM »
Google "Palmer Raids" some time.
That SOB turned the US into a virtual dictatorship.
Bad stuff. I agree. I like to recommend the Jonah Goldberg book — Liberal Fascism — which has a chapter on Wilson. Many who like to call people who disagree with them “fascists” don’t know what the word means and don’t know we had a two-term, tyrannical fascist as President in the early 20th century. They also, for the most part, don’t care. WW was a “progressive,” and would therefore be considered a good guy.

My fear is that Creepy Joe and Commissar Harris will look to WW’s regime as a playbook.
-------------

tombogan03884

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2020, 07:45:46 PM »
I recommend that one quite often.
A lot of people forget that writing is nothing, the important part is getting people to read it.
Goldberg writes readably.
Another book that takes what COULD be a monstrously boring subject and presents it in a readable form is , "Ten Commandments of Propaganda"

https://www.amazon.com/Commandments-Propaganda-Brian-Anse-Patrick-ebook/dp/B005TUDPHG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3L8CSN1HQ946X&dchild=1&keywords=the+ten+commandments+of+propaganda&qid=1609292711&sprefix=Ten+commandments+of+propaganda%2Caps%2C183&sr=8-1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk